cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Jiang, Ning \(Willem\)" <Ning.Ji...@iona.com>
Subject RE: HTTPS Server
Date Sat, 11 Aug 2007 02:34:52 GMT
Hi

You can find the exmple with the https transport in the CXF bin kit's ${CXF_HOME}/samples/hello_world_https
directory.

You need set the <http:tlsClientParameters> to let CXF init the https connection for
your.
You can take the WibbleClient.cxf as an example.

Willem.

-----Original Message-----
From: Julio Arias [mailto:julio.arias@rbxglobal.com]
Sent: Sat 8/11/2007 7:16
To: cxf-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: HTTPS Server

Hi,

I have a web app that has cxf web services, in our local env
everything works fine but we just move to QA and the QA server is
behind HTTPS and now the client throws an exception. I was looking
into the http-conduit config but I don't quite get it (the conf goes
in the client side or the server side????), can some one send and
simple example.

The exception is:

Caused by: org.apache.cxf.interceptor.Fault: Could not send Message.
         at
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.MessageSenderInterceptor.handleMessage
(MessageSenderInterceptor.java:48)
         at org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept
(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:207)
         at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:
254)
         at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:
205)
         at org.apache.cxf.frontend.ClientProxy.invokeSync
(ClientProxy.java:73)
         at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsClientProxy.invoke
(JaxWsClientProxy.java:135)
         ... 45 more
Caused by: java.io.IOException: Illegal Protocol https for HTTP
URLConnection Factory.
         at
org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HttpURLConnectionFactoryImpl.createConnect
ion(HttpURLConnectionFactoryImpl.java:44)
         at org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit.prepare
(HTTPConduit.java:473)
         at
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.MessageSenderInterceptor.handleMessage
(MessageSenderInterceptor.java:46)
         ... 50 more

Thanks.

Julio Arias
Java Developer
Roundbox Global : enterprise : technology : genius
Avenida 11 y Calle 7-9, Barrio Amón, San Jose, Costa Rica
tel: 404.567.5000 ext. 2001 | cell: 11.506.849.5981
email: julio.arias@rbxglobal.com | www.rbxglobal.com