cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Velidanda Srinivas" <srinivas.velida...@singularity.co.uk>
Subject RE: problem with @WebFault annotation
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2007 07:06:01 GMT
Check the JDK version, it should be working if you are compiling with JDK 5.0,
also jaxb-api-2.0.jar in the classpath.

To learn more about Singularity's business process management solutions and services please
visit:
www.singularity.co.uk
www.singularity.us.com
Singularity operates globally through its offices in New York, London, Singapore, Ireland
and India. Singularity Limited is incorporated in the United Kingdom with Registration Number
NI 31519 and its Registered Office at 100 Patrick Street, Derry, BT48 7EL, United Kingdom.