cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Velidanda Srinivas" <srinivas.velida...@singularity.co.uk>
Subject RE: Could not find DynamicClientFactory class.
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2007 16:35:11 GMT
Thanks.

Anyway I am working withit, and facing problem while trying to
Send String from client, as String types are getting changed to JAXBElement.

Could you let me know how can I send a String type data from client.

I am trying to invoke web service with Complex input and loading the
complex type class dynamically.

regards,
Srinivas.

Dan Diephouse
Envoi Solutions

This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by MessageLabs.

This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by MessageLabs.

To learn more about Singularity's business process management solutions and services please
visit:
www.singularity.co.uk
www.singularity.us.com
Singularity operates globally through its offices in New York, London, Singapore, Ireland
and India. Singularity Limited is incorporated in the United Kingdom with Registration Number
NI 31519 and its Registered Office at 100 Patrick Street, Derry, BT48 7EL, United Kingdom.