cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Dan Diephouse" <...@envoisolutions.com>
Subject Re: WHICH_JARS not actual
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2007 11:10:10 GMT
Hi Gustavo,

Seems this slipped through the cracks for 2.0.1 (which is being voted on
right now). I created a JIRA issue so that doesn't happen again:

Feel free to attach your comments/concerns. If you have any specific
questions about what jars are needed for CXF feel free to ask here and we'll
try to provide you with some answers.

Regards,
- Dan

On 8/3/07, Gustavo Morozowski <morovaster@gmail.com> wrote:

> Any updates on WHICH_JARS for 2.0.1?
>
> Gustavo
>
> On 7/17/07, Dan Diephouse <dan@envoisolutions.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Deno,
> >
> > That is correct - you can just use the single spring jar.
> >
> > - Dan
> >
> > On 7/16/07, Deno Vichas <dvichas@autoreturn.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > (somebody correctly me if I'm wrong here) you can just all the main
> > > spring jar and not all the smaller individuals ones. Sure, your
> project
> > > will be slightly bigger but less jars I have to keep track of the
> > > better.

Dan Diephouse
Envoi Solutions