cxf-users mailing list archives

From Freeman Fang <freeman.f...@iona.com>
Subject Re: Logging the received generated SOAP Messages
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2007 09:23:47 GMT
Hi Holger,

Actually we have LoggingInInterceptor and LoggingOutInterceptor for that
purpose.
You can  add it two your endpoint on server side
EndpointImpl e = (EndpointImpl)Endpoint.publish(address, implementor);
 e.getServer().getEndpoint().getInInterceptors().add(new
LoggingInInterceptor());
e.getServer().getEndpoint().getOutInterceptors().add(new
LoggingOutInterceptor());

For client side, you can do it like
        HelloPortType port = helloService.getHelloPort();
        Client client = ClientProxy.getClient(port);
        client.getInInterceptors().add(new LoggingInInterceptor());
       client.getInOutterceptors().add(new LoggingOutInterceptor());

Also you can configure log features in spring file, you can refer to
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/cxf/trunk/distribution/src/main/release/samples/wsdl_first/wsdl/cxf-servlet.xml

Best Regards

Freeman

Holger Stolzenberg wrote:
> What is the easiest way to log the received and generated SOAP messages. Currently I
have an incoming/outgoing interceptor with phases receive/send that simply log some properties
of the SoapMessage interceptor method param. What I want to log is the raw message data (<soap:envelope>
... </soap:envelope>).