cxf-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <ning.ji...@iona.com>
Subject Re: CXF and Jetty - Class not found exception
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2007 00:11:01 GMT
Hi

I found your fault , you misspelling the CXFServlet by CFXServlet.
Your web.xml should be

<!-- CXF Web Services -->
    <servlet>
        <servlet-name>CXFServlet</servlet-name>

<servlet-class>org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.CXFServlet</servlet-class>
        <load-on-startup>1</load-on-startup>
    </servlet>

    <servlet-mapping>
        <servlet-name>CXFServlet</servlet-name>