cxf-users mailing list archives

From Freeman Fang <freeman.f...@iona.com>
Subject Re: Aegis Data Binding w/Spring
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2007 03:29:51 GMT
Hi Kaleb,

For server side, if you are using jax-ws frontend,  you should use sth like
<jaxws:server address="/jaxwsAndAegis"
    serviceClass="org.apache.cxf.authservice.AuthService">
    <jaxws:dataBinding>
       <bean class="org.apache.cxf.aegis.databinding.AegisDatabinding" />
    </jaxws:dataBinding>
    <jaxws:serviceBean>
      <bean class="org.apache.cxf.authservice.AuthServiceImpl" />
    </jaxws:serviceBean>
  </jaxws:server>

If you are using simple frontend, you should use sth like
<simple:server address="/service"
    serviceClass="org.apache.cxf.authservice.AuthService">
    <simple:dataBinding>
       <bean class="org.apache.cxf.aegis.databinding.AegisDatabinding" />
    </simple:dataBinding>
    <simple:serviceBean>
      <bean class="org.apache.cxf.authservice.AuthServiceImpl" />
    </simple:serviceBean>
  </simple:server>

For client side, if you are using jax-ws frontend, you should use sth like
<bean id="aegisDatabinding"
              class="org.apache.cxf.aegis.databinding.AegisDatabinding"/>
    <bean id="client" class="org.apache.cxf.authservice.AuthService"
      factory-bean="clientFactory" factory-method="create"/>

        <bean id="clientFactory"
class="org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsProxyFactoryBean">
          <property name="serviceClass"
value="org.apache.cxf.authservice.AuthService"/>
          <property name="address"
value="http://localhost:9002/jaxwsAndAegis"/>
          <property name="dataBinding" ref="aegisDatabinding"/>
        </bean>

If you are uisng simple frontend, you should use sth like
<bean id="aegisDatabinding"
              class="org.apache.cxf.aegis.databinding.AegisDatabinding"/>
    <bean id="client" class="org.apache.cxf.authservice.AuthService"
      factory-bean="clientFactory" factory-method="create"/>

        <bean id="clientFactory"
class="org.apache.cxf.frontend.ClientProxyFactoryBean">
          <property name="address" value="http://localhost:9002/service"/>
          <property name="dataBinding" ref="aegisDatabinding"/>
        </bean>

Best Regards

Freeman