cxf-users mailing list archives

From Julio Arias <julio.ar...@rbxglobal.com>
Subject HTTPS Server
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2007 23:16:29 GMT
Hi,

I have a web app that has cxf web services, in our local env
everything works fine but we just move to QA and the QA server is
behind HTTPS and now the client throws an exception. I was looking
into the http-conduit config but I don't quite get it (the conf goes
in the client side or the server side????), can some one send and
simple example.

The exception is:

Caused by: org.apache.cxf.interceptor.Fault: Could not send Message.
         at
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.MessageSenderInterceptor.handleMessage
(MessageSenderInterceptor.java:48)
         at org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept
(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:207)
         at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:
254)
         at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:
205)
         at org.apache.cxf.frontend.ClientProxy.invokeSync
(ClientProxy.java:73)
         at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsClientProxy.invoke
(JaxWsClientProxy.java:135)
         ... 45 more
Caused by: java.io.IOException: Illegal Protocol https for HTTP
URLConnection Factory.
         at
org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HttpURLConnectionFactoryImpl.createConnect
ion(HttpURLConnectionFactoryImpl.java:44)
         at org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit.prepare
(HTTPConduit.java:473)
         at
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.MessageSenderInterceptor.handleMessage
(MessageSenderInterceptor.java:46)
         ... 50 more

Thanks.

Julio Arias
Java Developer
Roundbox Global : enterprise : technology : genius
Avenida 11 y Calle 7-9, Barrio Amón, San Jose, Costa Rica
tel: 404.567.5000 ext. 2001 | cell: 11.506.849.5981
email: julio.arias@rbxglobal.com | www.rbxglobal.com