cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: SOAP Attachment question/problem
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2007 16:43:53 GMT

We do support SOAP w/ Attachements (it's required by JAX-WS spec).
Unfortunately, I don't know a lot about it.   You might want to check
the JAX-WS spec to see what they say.

For the most part, on the code side, you just use a DataHandler object
for the parameter.   A WSDL with attachments would map into that.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer