cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Spring Scripted Bean as Implementor
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2007 20:07:44 GMT

Kaleb,

The jaxws stuff would require the service implementor to have the
@WebService annotation.   A script obviously wouldn't have that.

Couple things to try:
1)  You may be able to use the "simple" frontend that doesn't require the
jaxws annotations.
<simple:server id="hello" serviceBean="#helloService" address="/Hello"/>

2) You may be able to stick with the JAXWS frontend, but for the
implementor class to be the interface with the annotations on it:
<jaxws:endpoint implementorClass="a.b.c.HelloService" ..../>

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer