cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: The matching wildcard is strict, but no declaration can be found for element 'cxf:bus'
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2007 16:42:53 GMT
On Tuesday 07 August 2007 12:37, Randall Burgess wrote:
> On 8/7/07 12:15 PM, "Daniel Kulp" <dkulp@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Do you have a target release date for 2.0.1?

It has passed the votes in the CXF community.   It's currently up for
vote in the incubator list.   If we can get the 3 required votes (we
have 1 of the 3 we need right now), it will be released on Thursday.
However, this seems to be a major vacation week and getting votes is
tough.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp