cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: MTOM sample generated WSDL with DataHandler on server
Date Mon, 06 Aug 2007 22:02:05 GMT

All of these questions are related......

This is a "gap" in the JAX-WS 2.0 spec that we currently implemented in
that there isn't an "easy" way to do this.    The JAX-WS 2.1 spec (which
we will be starting work on shortly) does address this by allowing use
of the XmlMimeType annotations on the parameters and methods of the SEI
interface.    Unfortunately, we don't support that yet.  (which is why
the demo uses the wsdl)

The only way to make this work without wsdl right now is to hand write
the "wrapper" classes where you could put the @XmlMimeType annotations
and then use the @RequestWrapper/@ResponseWrapper annotations to point
to those classes.    That's definitely not a very fun thing to do.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer