cxf-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From exgorth <exgo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: wsdl2java - soap:header handling/generation
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2007 09:26:23 GMT

I've just added as you suggested, but no effect. The problem remains..

WARNING: Can not find the soap binding in your classpath
WSDLToJava Error : java.lang.NullPointerException

org.apache.cxf.tools.common.ToolException: java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.WSDLToJavaContainer.execute(WSDLToJavaContainer.java:242)
        at
org.apache.cxf.tools.common.toolspec.ToolRunner.runTool(ToolRunner.java:83)
        at org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.WSDLToJava.run(WSDLToJava.java:102)
        at org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.WSDLToJava.main(WSDLToJava.java:171)
        at
org.apache.cxf.maven_plugin.WSDL2JavaMojo.processWsdl(WSDL2JavaMojo.java:186)
        at
org.apache.cxf.maven_plugin.WSDL2JavaMojo.execute(WSDL2JavaMojo.java:102)
        at
org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPluginManager.java:443)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:539)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLifecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:480)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:459)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHandleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:311)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegments(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:278)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:143)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:334)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:125)
        at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main(MavenCli.java:280)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at
org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launcher.java:315)
        at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:255)
        at
org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java:430)
        at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:375)
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.frontend.jaxws.processor.internal.ServiceProcessor.processParameter(ServiceProcessor.java:448)
        at
org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.frontend.jaxws.processor.internal.ServiceProcessor.processOperation(ServiceProcessor.java:386)
        at
org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.frontend.jaxws.processor.internal.ServiceProcessor.processPort(ServiceProcessor.java:266)
        at
org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.frontend.jaxws.processor.internal.ServiceProcessor.processService(ServiceProcessor.java:192)
        at
org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.frontend.jaxws.processor.internal.ServiceProcessor.process(ServiceProcessor.java:98)
        at
org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.frontend.jaxws.processor.WSDLToJavaProcessor.wsdlDefinitionToJavaModel(WSDLToJavaProcessor.java:90)
        at
org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.frontend.jaxws.processor.WSDLToJavaProcessor.process(WSDLToJavaProcessor.java:59)
        at
org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.WSDLToJavaContainer.execute(WSDLToJavaContainer.java:198)
        at
org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.WSDLToJavaContainer.execute(WSDLToJavaContainer.java:234)
        ... 23 more
[INFO]
------------------------------------------------------------------------
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] ExitException: status 1



Jim Ma-3 wrote:
> 
> You need to add the soap binding dependency in your pom :
> 
>         <dependency>
>             <groupId>org.apache.cxf</groupId>
>             <artifactId>cxf-rt-bindings-soap</artifactId>
>             <version>2.0.1-incubator</version>
>         </dependency>
> 
> -Jim
> 
> 
> exgorth wrote:
>> Thanx wsdl2java works fine with this flags, but i'm trying to use maven:
>>
>> <?xml version="1.0"?>
>> <project>
>>     <parent>
>>         <artifactId>bronni-ws-client</artifactId>
>>         <groupId>ru.invito.ws.client.bronni</groupId>
>>         <version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
>>     </parent>
>>     <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
>>     <groupId>ru.invito.ws.client.bronni.model</groupId>
>>     <artifactId>bronni-model</artifactId>
>>     <name>bronni-model</name>
>>     <version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
>>     <url>http://maven.apache.org</url>
>>     <dependencies>
>>         <dependency>
>>             <groupId>junit</groupId>
>>             <artifactId>junit</artifactId>
>>         </dependency>
>>         <dependency>
>>             <groupId>org.apache.cxf</groupId>
>>             <artifactId>cxf-rt-frontend-jaxws</artifactId>
>>             <version>2.0.1-incubator</version>
>>             <scope>compile</scope>
>>         </dependency>
>>     </dependencies>
>>     <build>
>>         <plugins>
>>             <plugin>
>>                 <groupId>org.apache.cxf</groupId>
>>                 <artifactId>cxf-codegen-plugin</artifactId>
>>                 <version>2.0.1-incubator</version>
>>                 <executions>
>>                     <execution>
>>                         <id>generate-sources</id>
>>                         <phase>generate-sources</phase>
>>                         <configuration>
>>                             <!-- 
>>                                
>> <sourceRoot>${basedir}/target/generated/src/main/java</sourceRoot>
>>                             -->
>>                             <wsdlOptions>
>>                                 <!-- 
>>                                     <wsdlOption>
>>                                    
>> <wsdl>http://touralliance.bronni.ru/TourMLSearch.asmx?wsdl</wsdl>
>>                                     </wsdlOption>
>>                                     <wsdlOption>
>>                                    
>> <wsdl>http://touralliance.bronni.ru/Booking.asmx?wsdl</wsdl>
>>                                     </wsdlOption>
>>                                 -->
>>                                 <wsdlOption>
>>                                    
>> <wsdl>http://touralliance.bronni.ru/Loader.asmx?wsdl</wsdl>
>>                                     <extraargs>
>>                                         <extraarg>-exsh</extraarg>
>>                                         <extraarg>true</extraarg>
>>                                         <extraarg>-verbose</extraarg>
>>                                     </extraargs>
>>                                 </wsdlOption>
>>                             </wsdlOptions>
>>                         </configuration>
>>                         <goals>
>>                             <goal>wsdl2java</goal>
>>                         </goals>
>>                     </execution>
>>                 </executions>
>>             </plugin>
>>         </plugins>
>>     </build>
>> </project>
>>
>> and i'm getting the following error:
>>
>> INFO: Loading <jaxb> databinding from <jaxb> plugin.
>> Loading FrontEnd jaxws ...
>> Loading DataBinding jaxb ...
>> wsdl2java -d C:\bronni\bronni-model\target\generated\src\main\java -exsh
>> true -verbose http://touralliance.bronni.ru/Loader.asmx?wsdl
>> wsdl2java - 2.0.1-incubator
>>
>> 31.08.2007 12:37:40
>> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext refresh
>> INFO: Refreshing org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.BusApplicationContext@2431b9:
>> display name [org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.BusApplicationContext@2431b9];
>> startup date [Fri Aug 31 1
>> 2:37:40 MSD 2007]; root of context hierarchy
>> 31.08.2007 12:37:41
>> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader
>> loadBeanDefinitions
>> INFO: Loading XML bean definitions from class path resource
>> [META-INF/cxf/cxf.xml]
>> 31.08.2007 12:37:41
>> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext refresh
>> INFO: Bean factory for application context
>> [org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.BusApplicationContext@2431b9]:
>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory@
>> 1de007d
>> 31.08.2007 12:37:41
>> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext$BeanPostProcessorChecker
>> postProcessAfterInitialization
>> INFO: Bean 'org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.Jsr250BeanPostProcessor' is not
>> eligible for getting processed by all BeanPostProcessors (for example:
>> not
>> eligible for auto-proxyin
>> g)
>> 31.08.2007 12:37:41
>> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext$BeanPostProcessorChecker
>> postProcessAfterInitialization
>> INFO: Bean 'cxf' is not eligible for getting processed by all
>> BeanPostProcessors (for example: not eligible for auto-proxying)
>> 31.08.2007 12:37:41
>> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext$BeanPostProcessorChecker
>> postProcessAfterInitialization
>> INFO: Bean 'org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.BusExtensionPostProcessor' is not
>> eligible for getting processed by all BeanPostProcessors (for example:
>> not
>> eligible for auto-proxy
>> ing)
>> 31.08.2007 12:37:41
>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory
>> preInstantiateSingletons
>> INFO: Pre-instantiating singletons in
>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory@1de007d:
>> defining beans [cxf,org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.Jsr250Be
>> anPostProcessor,org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.BusExtensionPostProcessor,org.apache.cxf.resource.ResourceManager,org.apache.cxf.binding.BindingFactoryManager,org.apache.cxf.tr
>> ansport.DestinationFactoryManager,org.apache.cxf.transport.ConduitInitiatorManager,org.apache.cxf.wsdl.WSDLManager,org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseManager,org.apache.cxf.workqu
>> eue.WorkQueueManager,org.apache.cxf.buslifecycle.BusLifeCycleManager,org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ServerRegistry,org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ServerLifeCycleManager,org.apache.cxf.
>> endpoint.ClientLifeCycleManager,org.apache.cxf.transports.http.QueryHandlerRegistry,org.apache.cxf.endpoint.EndpointResolverRegistry,org.apache.cxf.headers.HeaderManager,
>> org.apache.cxf.catalog.OASISCatalogManager]; root of factory hierarchy
>> 31.08.2007 12:37:56
>> org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.frontend.jaxws.processor.internal.ParameterProcessor
>> processInput
>> WARNING: Can not find the soap binding in your classpath
>>   Will not generate the extra parameter.
>> 31.08.2007 12:37:56
>> org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.frontend.jaxws.processor.internal.ParameterProcessor
>> processInput
>> WARNING: Can not find the soap binding in your classpath
>>   Will not generate the extra parameter.
>> 31.08.2007 12:37:56
>> org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.frontend.jaxws.processor.internal.ParameterProcessor
>> processInput
>> WARNING: Can not find the soap binding in your classpath
>>   Will not generate the extra parameter.
>> 31.08.2007 12:37:56
>> org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.frontend.jaxws.processor.internal.ParameterProcessor
>> processInput
>> WARNING: Can not find the soap binding in your classpath
>>   Will not generate the extra parameter.
>>
>> WSDLToJava Error : java.lang.NullPointerException
>>
>> org.apache.cxf.tools.common.ToolException: java.lang.NullPointerException
>>         at
>> org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.WSDLToJavaContainer.execute(WSDLToJavaContainer.java:242)
>>         at
>> org.apache.cxf.tools.common.toolspec.ToolRunner.runTool(ToolRunner.java:83)
>>         at
>> org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.WSDLToJava.run(WSDLToJava.java:102)
>>         at
>> org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.WSDLToJava.main(WSDLToJava.java:171)
>>         at
>> org.apache.cxf.maven_plugin.WSDL2JavaMojo.processWsdl(WSDL2JavaMojo.java:186)
>>         at
>> org.apache.cxf.maven_plugin.WSDL2JavaMojo.execute(WSDL2JavaMojo.java:102)
>>         at
>> org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPluginManager.java:443)
>>         at
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:539)
>>         at
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLifecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:480)
>>         at
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:459)
>>         at
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHandleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:311)
>>         at
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegments(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:278)
>>         at
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:143)
>>         at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:334)
>>         at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:125)
>>         at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main(MavenCli.java:280)
>>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
>>         at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown
>> Source)
>>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
>>         at
>> org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launcher.java:315)
>>         at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:255)
>>         at
>> org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java:430)
>>         at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:375)
>> Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
>>         at
>> org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.frontend.jaxws.processor.internal.ServiceProcessor.processParameter(ServiceProcessor.java:448)
>>         at
>> org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.frontend.jaxws.processor.internal.ServiceProcessor.processOperation(ServiceProcessor.java:386)
>>         at
>> org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.frontend.jaxws.processor.internal.ServiceProcessor.processPort(ServiceProcessor.java:266)
>>         at
>> org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.frontend.jaxws.processor.internal.ServiceProcessor.processService(ServiceProcessor.java:192)
>>         at
>> org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.frontend.jaxws.processor.internal.ServiceProcessor.process(ServiceProcessor.java:98)
>>         at
>> org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.frontend.jaxws.processor.WSDLToJavaProcessor.wsdlDefinitionToJavaModel(WSDLToJavaProcessor.java:90)
>>         at
>> org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.frontend.jaxws.processor.WSDLToJavaProcessor.process(WSDLToJavaProcessor.java:59)
>>         at
>> org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.WSDLToJavaContainer.execute(WSDLToJavaContainer.java:198)
>>         at
>> org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.WSDLToJavaContainer.execute(WSDLToJavaContainer.java:234)
>>         ... 23 more
>> [INFO]
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> [ERROR] BUILD ERROR
>> [INFO]
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> [INFO] ExitException: status 1
>>
>> [INFO]
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> [INFO] For more information, run Maven with the -e switch
>> [INFO]
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> [INFO] Total time: 1 minute 12 seconds
>> [INFO] Finished at: Fri Aug 31 12:37:56 MSD 2007
>> [INFO] Final Memory: 11M/28M
>> [INFO]
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>
>>
>> Jim Ma-3 wrote:
>>   
>>> Hi exgorth ,
>>>
>>> You use the "wsdl2java -exsh true " to generate the parameter for soap 
>>> header .
>>>
>>> Regards
>>>
>>> Jim
>>>
>>> exgorth wrote:
>>>     
>>>> The service i'm trying to access accepts the auth info in custom way -
>>>> client
>>>> must specify a soap:header with login:password pair and receive a
>>>> token,
>>>> that must be included as soap:header in all further requests.
>>>>
>>>> The problem that in generated code (wsdl2java) any info about that is
>>>> not
>>>> present.
>>>>
>>>> In XFIRE 1.2.4 the generated method was:
>>>>
>>>> @WebMethod(operationName = "Search", action =
>>>> "http://tourml.ru/service/2006-03-14/Search")
>>>> @WebResult(name = "TourML", targetNamespace =
>>>> "http://tourml.ru/products/2004-04-19")
>>>> public TourML search(
>>>>   @WebParam(name = "request", targetNamespace =
>>>> "http://tourml.ru/query-request/2004-07-07")
>>>>   Request request,
>>>>   @WebParam(name = "UserSessionId", targetNamespace =
>>>> "http://tourml.ru/serviceSecurity/2006-03-14/", header = true)
>>>>   ru.tourml.servicesecurity._2006_03_14.UserSessionId UserSessionId);
>>>>
>>>> but in CFX-2.0.1:
>>>>
>>>> @SOAPBinding(parameterStyle = SOAPBinding.ParameterStyle.BARE)
>>>> @WebMethod(action = "http://tourml.ru/service/2006-03-14/Search",
>>>> operationName = "Search")
>>>> @WebResult(targetNamespace = "http://tourml.ru/service/2006-03-14",
>>>> partName
>>>> = "parameters", name = "SearchResponse")
>>>> public ru.tourml.service._2006_03_14.SearchResponse search(
>>>>   @WebParam(targetNamespace = "http://tourml.ru/service/2006-03-14",
>>>> partName = "parameters", name = "Search")
>>>>   ru.tourml.service._2006_03_14.Search parameters);
>>>>
>>>> the UserSessionId is not present as argument.
>>>>
>>>> How can i supply the request with the required header? Why it doesn't
>>>> present in generated API?
>>>>
>>>>   
>>>>       
>>>     
>>
>>   
> 
> 

-- 
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/wsdl2java---soap%3Aheader-handling-generation-tf4358725.html#a12423278
Sent from the cxf-user mailing list archive at Nabble.com.


Mime
View raw message