cxf-users mailing list archives

From Willem2 <ning.ji...@iona.com>
Subject Re: Problems with DI and CXF
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2007 14:27:07 GMT

Hi,

If you use the <jaxws:endpoint> 's implementor attribute to describe the
implementor which just a ref bean, you need to use the # as the prefix of
the bean's name.
So in your case, the <jaxws:endpoint> should look like this.

<jaxws:endpoint id="categoryService"
implementor="#categoryService"
	address="/CategoryService">
</jaxws:endpoint>

or
<jaxws:endpoint id="categoryService" address="/CategoryService">
  <jaxws:implementor>
     <bean ref="categoryService" />
 </jaxws:implementor>
</jaxws:endpoint>