cxf-users mailing list archives

From velidandas <srinivas.velida...@singularity.co.uk>
Subject RE: CXF Dynamic Client -- Provider com.bea.xml.stream.MXParserFactory not found
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2007 06:50:34 GMT

Finally, below is the list of jars required to get the (dynamic) cxf client
working, these are along with
cxf distribution.

1. cxf-api
2. cxf-common-schemas
3. cxf-common-utilities
4. cxf-rt-core
5. cxf-tools-common

and the third part jars

6. ant*,
7. jaxb-*
8. geronimo-ws-metadata*
9. stax-api-*
10. spring-core-*
11. spring-context-*
12. jaxws-api-*
13. wsdl4j-*
14. spring-beans*
15. commons-logging*
16. geronimo-annotation_1.0_spec-1.1.jar
17. XmlSchema-1.2.jar
18. xml-resolver-1.2.jar
19. neethi-2.0.jar
20. saaj-api-1.3.jar
21. geronimo-javamail_1.4_spec-1.0-M1.jar
22. geronimo-activation_1.1_spec-1.0-M1.jar