cxf-users mailing list archives

From "mr.andersen" <...@bec.dk>
Subject Multiple JMS services
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2007 06:31:22 GMT

Hi

I'm trying to setup a simple server running in a main method.
My goal is to have atleast 2 services, having their own wsdl definition, but
both using the same request and reply JMS queue.

I have tested that both services can be executed and response with correct
information seperatly, but I have some problems when I publishing 2
services.
First I tried to follow the example in the Users Guide -
http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/service-routing.html Service Routing , but
each time the MediatorInInterceptor have found the correct targetServer, no
MessageObserver was available to handle the message (MessageObserver mo =
targetServer.getMessageObserver(); returned a null mo).

My second implementation is like the below, but the server is picking out a
random service to handle the incoming message.

Is there something I have missed? Or does CXF not support multi services
over JMS yet?

Object implementor1 = new OneImpl();
String address1 =
"{http://cxf.apache.org/jms_endpt}OnePort.jms-destination";
Endpoint.publish(address1, implementor1);

Object implementor2 = new AnotherImpl();
String address2 =
"{http://cxf.apache.org/jms_endpt}AnotherPort.jms-destination";
Endpoint.publish(address2, implementor2);