cxf-users mailing list archives

From Glen Mazza <glen.ma...@verizon.net>
Subject RE: SOAPBinding Use.ENCODED ?
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2007 16:37:24 GMT
Axis2 does not support RPC/encoded[1] apparently because it is not WS-I
compliant[2]--they tell their users to stay with the older Axis1 if they
must have RPC/encoded.  You may wish to consider Axis1 then (which
unfortunately will probably create other problems for you.)

Glen

[1] http://marc.info/?l=axis-user&m=118807112903325&w=2
[2] http://marc.info/?l=axis-user&m=118579681226453&w=2