cxf-users mailing list archives

From Glen Mazza <glen.ma...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: How to deploy to JBoss?
Date Sat, 04 Aug 2007 15:26:32 GMT
That would make sense...CXF's job should be to get you to a WAR file and
sample deployment to Tomcat.  After that, "How do I deploy a WAR file on
Application Server XXX?" becomes a topic for App Server XXX's mailing
lists/forums, unless there are CXF-specific settings needed.

I think it is planned for the samples to be overhauled sometime in the
near future...there are already a few issues on that in the Issue
Tracker on that.  It does indeed appear that placing the required libs
in the WAR instead of the Tomcat common directories would make sense.

Glen