cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Verachten Bruno" <Bruno.Verach...@atosorigin.com>
Subject Deploying a web service with attachments
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2007 08:47:36 GMT
Hi,

I'm currently developping a service that will receive attached files,
treat them, and send another file as a result.
I have some problems getting CXF to work. I tried the quote reporter
example, but I get the "No service was found." message.
So I went back to the book example found on the Xfire website, but I get
the same message.
I found some ideas in the mail archive, but it just doesn't work for me.
I still have that message in the logs : "ATTENTION: Can't find the the
request for http://localhost:8000/services/book's Observer ".
Beans.xml :
	xsi:schemaLocation="
http://cxf.apache.org/jaxws http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/jaxws.xsd">
	<import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-soap.xml"
/>
	<import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-servlet.xml" />
	<jaxws:endpoint id="book"
		implementor="test.webservice.BookServiceImpl"
address="/book" />
</beans>
Web.xml :
[...]
<servlet>
  <servlet-name>CXFServlet</servlet-name>

<servlet-class>org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.CXFServlet</servlet-clas
s>
  <load-on-startup>1</load-on-startup>
</servlet>
<servlet-mapping>
  <servlet-name>CXFServlet</servlet-name>
  <url-pattern>/services/*</url-pattern>
</servlet-mapping>

BookService:
@WebService(serviceName="book")
public interface BookService...

BookServiceImpl:
@WebService(endpointInterface="test.webservice.BookService")
public class BookServiceImpl implements BookService...

I'm sure I must have forgotten something, but what?

Thanks in advance,

Bruno Verachten