cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Jacob Marcus" <jacob.mar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How can cxf.xml refer to beans defined in the application context? (Xfire to CXF migration)
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2007 14:55:10 GMT
I am using the Simple front end approach without annotations.

<simple:server id="Test" address="/hello"
    serviceBean="#helloService" serviceClass="com.test.Hello">
  </simple:server>

I think the problem is in the SpringBus. The CXFServlet does not seem to
have access to the ApplicationContext I have loaded using the
ContextLoaderLister in the web.xml

Is there some additional configuration required?

Thanks,
Jacob