cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Daniel Pike" <danpik...@gmail.com>
Subject Schema-First Development with CXF
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2007 00:06:22 GMT
Hi,

I am currently looking at migrating our existing XFire web service across to
CXF.  We have used schema-first development to develop this web service and
are hoping to do the same with CXF

The problem that I am having is that I cannot find a way to specify the
location of the XSD files when configuring the app using spring.  I noticed
that the ServiceInfo class has a method called addSchema but this does not
appear to be called in the code in a way that would allow me to specify the
schema.

Is schema first-development supported in CXF?

Regards,

Daniel.