cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Christopher Moesel" <Christopher_Moe...@avid.com>
Subject Two Endpoints w/ Same Interface
Date Fri, 27 Jul 2007 22:52:41 GMT
Hello All,

I have two CXF endpoints that implement the same interface.  One
endpoint is a "live" endpoint and the other is a "mock" endpoint that
returns dummy data.  They are configured to use different endpoint
addresses, and CXF serves them up at these different addresses, but...
the WSDL for my Mock endpoint lists the address of the other endpoint.

Again, both endpoints implement the same interface-- in fact they both
have the same implementation class, but spring injects each with a
different DAO.

So, for example, my spring snippets are like:

<bean id="liveDAO" class="com.myco.LiveDAO" />

<bean id="liveWebService" class="com.myco.WebServiceImpl">
  <property name="dao" ref="liveDAO" />
</bean>

<jaxws:endpoint
  id="liveWebServiceEndpoint"
  implementor="#liveWebService"
  wsdlLocation="webservice.wsdl"
  address="/MyCoWebService" />

<bean id="mockDAO" class="com.myco.MockDAO" />

<bean id="mockWebService" class="com.myco.WebServiceImpl">
  <property name="dao" ref="mockDAO" />
</bean>

<jaxws:endpoint
  id="mockWebServiceEndpoint"
  implementor="#mockWebService"
  wsdlLocation="webservice.wsdl"
  address="/MockMyCoWebService" />

Now I *can* get WSDLs at:

http://localhost:8080/services/MyCoWebService?wsdl
and
http://localhost:8080/services/MockMyCoWebService?wsdl

But *both* of them contain the following in the wsdl port:
<soap:address location="http://localhost:8080/services/MyCoWebService"/>

Shouldn't the soap:address match the address I specified in the
endpoint?  Or am I using CXF in a way not intended?

-Chris