cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Christopher Moesel" <Christopher_Moe...@avid.com>
Subject RE: Eclipse XSD validation for jaxws.xsd
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2007 15:41:47 GMT
The jaxws.xsd file is packaged in the
cxf-rt-frontend-jaxws-2.0-incubator.jar as well as the uber
cxf-2.0-incubator.jar.  In both cases, you can find it under /schemas.

-Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: gdprao [mailto:gdprao@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2007 11:35 AM
To: cxf-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Eclipse XSD validation for jaxws.xsd

I am new to CXF and trying to use it with spring.  When I am trying to
use
beans.xml file with jaxws.xsd namespace, Eclipse reports that this
namespace
is not found.  How can I add this schema to the eclipse so that it can
find
the schema and does not report validation errors.  Any help is
appreciated.