cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Jason Mihalick" <jas...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Trouble with creating RESTful Service deployed to Jetty - need help!
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2007 18:45:33 GMT
I just realized that I missed this in my output previously.  The Mapping
messages you mentioned are below.

[INFO] Starting jetty 6.1H.4-beta ...
2007-07-12 12:31:19.634::INFO:  jetty-6.1H.4-beta
2007-07-12 12:31:19.840::INFO:  No Transaction manager found - if your
webapp requires one, please configure one.
2007-07-12 12:31:19.968:/iat-services:INFO:  Initializing Spring root
WebApplicationContext
Jul 12, 2007 12:31:19 PM org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader
initWebApplicationContext
INFO: Root WebApplicationContext: initialization started
Jul 12, 2007 12:31:19 PM
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext refresh
INFO: Refreshing
org.springframework.web.context.support.XmlWebApplicationContext@20bb:
display name [Root WebApplicationContext]; startup date [Thu Jul 12 12:31:19
EDT 2007]; root of context hierarchy
Jul 12, 2007 12:31:20 PM
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader
loadBeanDefinitions
INFO: Loading XML bean definitions from ServletContext resource
[/WEB-INF/beans.xml]
Jul 12, 2007 12:31:20 PM
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader
loadBeanDefinitions
INFO: Loading XML bean definitions from class path resource
[META-INF/cxf/cxf.xml]
Jul 12, 2007 12:31:20 PM
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader
loadBeanDefinitions
INFO: Loading XML bean definitions from class path resource
[META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-soap.xml]
Jul 12, 2007 12:31:20 PM
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader
loadBeanDefinitions
INFO: Loading XML bean definitions from class path resource
[META-INF/cxf/cxf-servlet.xml]
Jul 12, 2007 12:31:20 PM
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader
loadBeanDefinitions
INFO: Loading XML bean definitions from class path resource
[META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-http-binding.xml]
Jul 12, 2007 12:31:20 PM
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext refresh
INFO: Bean factory for application context
[org.springframework.web.context.support.XmlWebApplicationContext@20bb]:
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory@bb5e2d
Jul 12, 2007 12:31:20 PM
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext$BeanPostProcessorChecker
postProcessAfterInitialization
INFO: Bean 'org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.Jsr250BeanPostProcessor' is not
eligible for getting processed by all BeanPostProcessors (for example: not
eligible for auto-proxying)
Jul 12, 2007 12:31:20 PM
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext$BeanPostProcessorChecker
postProcessAfterInitialization
INFO: Bean 'cxf' is not eligible for getting processed by all
BeanPostProcessors (for example: not eligible for auto-proxying)
Jul 12, 2007 12:31:20 PM
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext$BeanPostProcessorChecker
postProcessAfterInitialization
INFO: Bean 'org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.BusExtensionPostProcessor' is not
eligible for getting processed by all BeanPostProcessors (for example: not
eligible for auto-proxying)
Jul 12, 2007 12:31:20 PM
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory
preInstantiateSingletons
INFO: Pre-instantiating singletons in
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory@bb5e2d:
defining beans
[cxf,org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.Jsr250BeanPostProcessor,org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.BusExtensionPostProcessor,org.apache.cxf.resource.ResourceManager,org.apache.cxf.binding.BindingFactoryManager,org.apache.cxf.transport.DestinationFactoryManager,org.apache.cxf.transport.ConduitInitiatorManager,org.apache.cxf.wsdl.WSDLManager,org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseManager,org.apache.cxf.workqueue.WorkQueueManager,org.apache.cxf.buslifecycle.BusLifeCycleManager,org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ServerRegistry,org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ServerLifeCycleManager,org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientLifeCycleManager,org.apache.cxf.transports.http.QueryHandlerRegistry,org.apache.cxf.endpoint.EndpointResolverRegistry,org.apache.cxf.headers.HeaderManager,org.apache.cxf.catalog.OASISCatalogManager,org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.SoapBindingFactory,org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.SoapTransportFactory,org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.customEditorCo
nfigurer,org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.ServletTransportFactory,org.apache.cxf.binding.http.HttpBindingFactory,JaxWsServiceFactoryBean,restfulServer];

root of factory hierarchy
Jul 12, 2007 12:31:20 PM
org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ReflectionServiceFactoryBean
buildServiceFromClass
INFO: Creating Service
{http://services.iat.jcol.com/}ClientServiceImplService from class
com.jcol.iat.services.ClientServiceImpl
Jul 12, 2007 12:31:21 PM
org.apache.cxf.binding.http.strategy.ConventionStrategy map
INFO: Mapping method updateClient to resource /clients and verb PUT
Jul 12, 2007 12:31:21 PM
org.apache.cxf.binding.http.strategy.ConventionStrategy map
INFO: Mapping method getClient to resource /clients and verb GET
Jul 12, 2007 12:31:21 PM
org.apache.cxf.binding.http.strategy.ConventionStrategy map
INFO: Mapping method deleteClient to resource /clients and verb DELETE
Jul 12, 2007 12:31:21 PM
org.apache.cxf.binding.http.strategy.ConventionStrategy map
INFO: Mapping method addClient to resource /clients and verb POST
Jul 12, 2007 12:31:21 PM
org.apache.cxf.binding.http.strategy.ConventionStrategy map
INFO: Mapping method getClients to resource /clients and verb GET
Jul 12, 2007 12:31:21 PM org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader
initWebApplicationContext
INFO: Root WebApplicationContext: initialization completed in 1383 ms
Jul 12, 2007 12:31:21 PM
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext refresh
INFO: Refreshing org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.BusApplicationContext@282b42:
display name [org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.BusApplicationContext@282b42];
startup date [Thu Jul 12 12:31:21 EDT 2007]; parent:
org.springframework.web.context.support.XmlWebApplicationContext@20bb
Jul 12, 2007 12:31:21 PM org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.BusApplicationContext
getConfigResources
INFO: Could not find the configuration file cxf.xml on the classpath.
Jul 12, 2007 12:31:21 PM
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory@3206c3
Jul 12, 2007 12:31:21 PM
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory
preInstantiateSingletons
INFO: Pre-instantiating singletons in
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory@3206c3:
defining beans []; parent: