cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Jiang, Ning \(Willem\)" <Ning.Ji...@iona.com>
Subject RE: How can cxf.xml refer to beans defined in the application context? (Xfire to CXF migration)
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2007 14:33:05 GMT
I think you could try to use the endpoint's attribute implementor.
It should be workable with the # convention.
Here is an example for it
<jaxws:endpoint id="endpoint1"
              implementor="#HelloService"
              address="/services/Greeter1"/>

Willem

-----Original Message-----
From: Jacob Marcus [mailto:jacob.marcus@gmail.com]
Sent: Tue 7/17/2007 21:59
To: cxf-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: How can cxf.xml refer to beans defined in the application context? (Xfire to CXF
migration)

Hi all,

I am an xfire user who is used to the xfire services.xml. I am now porting
the services.xml to cxf.xml and have it working for a simple 'Hello World'
case.

I have a requirement to refer to beans defined else where in the cxf.xml.
XFire used to let me do this using the # convention.

Example : <serviceBean>#ihelloService</serviceBean>.

I tried a similar approach with cxf.  However, it cannot find the bean. Has
anybody tried this? Is this approach supported in cxf?

Thanks,
Jacob