cxf-users mailing list archives

From kurdy_ch-for...@yahoo.fr
Subject Re : WSDL generate using url ../EchoService?wsdl
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2007 16:41:08 GMT
Hi,

It work using like:
http://localhost:8080/ecm_syn/services/EchoService?wsdl

But I still have the question :

Is it a good approach to generate wsdl using an url or using tool java2wsdl is better ?

Thanks for your advice

Willy

----- Message d'origine ----
De : "kurdy_ch-forums@yahoo.fr" <kurdy_ch-forums@yahoo.fr>
À : cfx liste <cxf-user@incubator.apache.org>
Envoyé le : Vendredi, 13 Juillet 2007, 18h32mn 14s
Objet : WSDL generate using url ../EchoService?wsdl

Hi,
I am using Spring (2.0) and I tried XFire and cxf.

With xFire I could get wsdl using an url like:

http://localhost:8080/ecm_syn/services/EchoService?wsdl

I could not find in documentation how to do the same behaviour with cxf.

another question: Is it a good approach to generate wsdl like this or should I use java2wsdl
?

below the Spring configuration:

    xmlns:jaxws="http://cxf.apache.org/jaxws";
    xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans.xsd
http://cxf.apache.org/jaxws http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/jaxws.xsd";>

    <import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-soap.xml" />
    <import
 resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-servlet.xml" />

    <jaxws:endpoint
        id="echoService"
        implementor="ch.vd.dsi.syn.ws.server.EchoServiceImpl"
        address="/services/EchoService" />

</beans>

Willy