cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Dan Diephouse" <...@envoisolutions.com>
Subject Re: Using CXF
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2007 16:07:59 GMT
Hi Jacob,
You need to import the CXF bean definitions:

	<import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-soap.xml" />
	<import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-servlet.xml" />

You can find for more details here:
http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/writing-a-service-with-spring.html

Cheers,
- Dan

On 7/17/07, Jacob Marcus <jacob.marcus@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am not importing the cxf bean definitions in my spring configuration.
>
> Here is my cxf.xml file.

>       xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
>       xmlns:simple="http://cxf.apache.org/simple"
>       xsi:schemaLocation="
> http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans
> http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans.xsd
> http://cxf.apache.org/simple
> http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/simple.xsd">
>
> <simple:server id="Test" address="/hello"
>     serviceBean="#helloService" serviceClass="
> com.ironmountain.digital.erm.irmrap.cl.soap.util.Hello">
>   </simple:server>
>
> </beans>
>
> The relevant portions of my web.xml is below.
>

> <context-param>
>         <param-name>contextConfigLocation</param-name>
>         <param-value>
>             classpath:configuration-sprcfg.xml,
>             classpath:version-configuration-sprcfg.xml,
>             classpath:jmx-sprcfg.xml,
>             classpath:storage-common-sprcfg.xml,
>             classpath:services-authorization-sprcfg.xml,
>             classpath:services-sprcfg.xml,
>             classpath:cl-http-security-sprcfg.xml,
>             classpath:soap-sprcfg.xml
>         </param-value>
>     </context-param>
>
> <servlet>
>     <servlet-name>CXFServlet</servlet-name>
>     <display-name>CXF Servlet</display-name>
>     <servlet-class>
>         org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.CXFServlet
>     </servlet-class>
>     <load-on-startup>3</load-on-startup>
>   </servlet>
>
>   <servlet-mapping>
>     <servlet-name>CXFServlet</servlet-name>
>     <url-pattern>/cxfservices/*</url-pattern>
>   </servlet-mapping>
>
>     <listener>
>         <listener-class>
>             org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener
>         </listener-class>
>     </listener>
>

> On 7/17/07, Dan Diephouse <dan@envoisolutions.com> wrote:
> >
> > Can you show me what your web.xml and whole cxf.xml look like? How are
> you
> > importing the CXF bean definitions?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > - Dan
> >
> > On 7/16/07, Jacob Marcus <jacob.marcus@gmail.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > Thanks Dan. That worked.
> > >
> > > from the cxf.xml I would like to refer to a bean defined else where
> > like,
> > >
> > > <simple:server id="Test" address="
> > > http://localhost:8081/tes/cxfservices/HelloWorld"
> > >     serviceClass="com.test.HelloWorld">
> > >     <simple:serviceBean>#helloService</simple:serviceBean>
> > >   </simple:server>
> > >
> > > This is giving me an error saying the bean with id helloService cannot
> > be
> > > found. It appears that the SpringBusFactory does not have the bean
> > > definition. Is there a way I can instruct the server to use a specific
> > > bus?
> > >
> > > My spring application context is defined in the web.xml and I use the
> [...]

Dan Diephouse
Envoi Solutions