cxf-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Deno Vichas" <dvic...@autoreturn.com>
Subject RE: xfire migration
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2007 16:40:25 GMT
Crap!  I found it.  D'oh!  I forgot to remove the bean from the old xml
config that xfire was using. That and I changed the class from
constructor to setter injection for spring.  I can now view my WSDL.
Now It's time to write a client.

It looks like CXF has fixed the problem with JAXB and minOccur=0 and
nillable=false in the XSD file end up being minOccur=0 and nillable=true
in the WSDL.


Off topic question-
What are the pros and cons of constructor vs setting injection with
spring?


Thanks willem!

-----Original Message-----
From: Willem Jiang [mailto:ning.jiang@iona.com] 
Sent: Friday, July 20, 2007 12:43 AM
To: cxf-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: xfire migration

Hi Deno,
I am sorry to reply your mail later.

Basicly you NPE issue is coming from the bus is not loaded rightly.

Please check the log files to see if you can get the below information:

Jul 20, 2007 3:27:58 PM 
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader 
loadBeanDefinitions
INFO: Loading XML bean definitions from class path resource 
[META-INF/cxf/cxf.xml]
Jul 20, 2007 3:27:58 PM 
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader 
loadBeanDefinitions
INFO: Loading XML bean definitions from class path resource 
[META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-soap.xml]
Jul 20, 2007 3:27:58 PM 
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader 
loadBeanDefinitions
INFO: Loading XML bean definitions from class path resource 
[META-INF/cxf/cxf-servlet.xml]

I just went through your web.xml and found it may relate your 
contextConfigLocation

         <context-param>
		<param-name>contextConfigLocation</param-name>
		<param-value>
			/WEB-INF/applicationContext.xml 
			<!-- /WEB-INF/xfire-servlet.xml -->
                       classpath/applicationContext-services.xml
                       <!--
classpath:org/codehaus/xfire/spring/xfire.xml -->
		</param-value>
	 </context-param>

Which one is your services.xml ?
Does classpath/applicationContext-services.xml mean 
classpath:applicaitonContext-services.xml?


Willem.

Deno Vichas wrote:
> Willem,
> I'm sending this again.  I'm not sure you missed it the first time or
> you been too busy to look at it.  
>
> Here's my services.xml and web.xml.  I'm not sure how to show you my
> classpath.  I'm building this project inside of eclipse.  I have all
my
> jars in my WEB-INF dir and I'm using the eclipse web library to add
them
> to my classpath.
>
> Thanks,
> deno
>
>
> <beans xmlns="http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans"
> 	xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
> 	xmlns:jaxws="http://cxf.apache.org/jaxws"
> 	xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans 
> 	
> http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans.xsd
> 				http://cxf.apache.org/jaxws
> http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/jaxws.xsd">
>
> 	<import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf.xml" />
> 	<import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-soap.xml"
> />
> 	<import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-servlet.xml" />
> 	
> 	
> 	<jaxws:endpoint id="helloWorld" 
> 	
> implementor="com.autoreturn.service.HelloWorldImpl" 
> 	  		address="/hello" />
>
> 	<jaxws:endpoint id="VehicleLookupService" 
> 	
> implementor="com.autoreturn.service.VehicleLookupServiceImpl" 
> 	  		address="/VehicleLookupService">
> 			<jaxws:properties>
> 	  			<entry key="dtsFactory">
> 	  				<ref bean="DTSManager" />
> 	  			</entry>
> 				<entry key="xmlConverter">
> 					<ref bean="XmlConverter" />
> 				</entry>
> 				<entry key="serviceUsername"
> value="${vehicleLookupService.username}" />
> 				<entry key="servicePassword"
> value="${vehicleLookupService.password}" />
> 	  	</jaxws:properties>
> 	</jaxws:endpoint>
> </beans>
>
>
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
> <web-app id="WebApp_ID" version="2.4" 
> 				xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee" 
> 	
> xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" 
> 	
> xsi:schemaLocation="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee
> http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee/web-app_2_4.xsd">
> 	
> 	<display-name>the oracle</display-name>
>   
>   <context-param>
>     	<param-name>webAppRootKey</param-name>
>     	<param-value>/oracle</param-value>
> 	</context-param>
>
>   <context-param>
> 		<param-name>log4jConfigLocation</param-name>
> 		<param-value>/WEB-INF/classes/log4j.xml</param-value>
> 	</context-param>
> 	
> 	<context-param>
> 	  <param-name>log4jRefreshInterval</param-name>
> 	  <param-value>1000</param-value>
> 	</context-param>
>
>   <context-param>
> 		<param-name>contextConfigLocation</param-name>
> 		<param-value>
> 			/WEB-INF/applicationContext.xml 
> 			<!-- /WEB-INF/xfire-servlet.xml -->
>       /WEB-INF/applicationContext-services.xml
>       <!-- classpath:org/codehaus/xfire/spring/xfire.xml -->
> 		</param-value>
> 	</context-param>
> 	
> 	<listener>
> 	
>
<listener-class>org.springframework.web.util.Log4jConfigListener</listen
> er-class>
> 	</listener>
> 	
> 	<listener>
> 	
>
<listener-class>org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener</l
> istener-class>
> 	</listener>
> 	
> 	<servlet>
> 		<servlet-name>spring</servlet-name>
> 	
>
<servlet-class>org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet</servle
> t-class>
> 		<load-on-startup>1</load-on-startup>
> 	</servlet>
> 	
> 	<servlet-mapping>
> 		<servlet-name>spring</servlet-name>
> 		<url-pattern>/web/*</url-pattern>
> 	</servlet-mapping>
> 	
> 	
> 	<servlet>
> 		<servlet-name>CXFServlet</servlet-name>
> 		<servlet-class>
> 			org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.CXFServlet
> 		</servlet-class>
> 	</servlet>
>
> 	<servlet-mapping>
> 		<servlet-name>CXFServlet</servlet-name>
> 		<url-pattern>/services/*</url-pattern>
> 	</servlet-mapping>
> 	
>    <!--  start Xfire  --><!--	
>    <servlet>
>      <servlet-name>xfire</servlet-name>
>  
>
<servlet-class>org.codehaus.xfire.spring.XFireSpringServlet</servlet-cla
> ss>
>    </servlet>
>    
>    <servlet-mapping>
>       <servlet-name>xfire</servlet-name>
>       <url-pattern>/servlet/XFireServlet/*</url-pattern>
>    </servlet-mapping>
>    
>    <servlet-mapping>
>      <servlet-name>xfire</servlet-name>
>      <url-pattern>/services/*</url-pattern>
>    </servlet-mapping>
>    --><!--  end: XFire  -->
>
>
>   <!--  static files, non jsp  -->
>  	<servlet>
>  		<servlet-name>staticcontent</servlet-name>
>  		<servlet-class>
>   			org.apache.catalina.servlets.DefaultServlet
>  		</servlet-class>
> 	</servlet>
> 	
> 	<servlet-mapping>
> 		<servlet-name>staticcontent</servlet-name>
> 		<url-pattern>*.html</url-pattern>
> 	</servlet-mapping>
> 	<servlet-mapping>
> 		<servlet-name>staticcontent</servlet-name>
> 		<url-pattern>*.gif</url-pattern>
> 	</servlet-mapping>
> 	<servlet-mapping>
> 		<servlet-name>staticcontent</servlet-name>
> 		<url-pattern>*.jpg</url-pattern>
> 	</servlet-mapping>
> 	<servlet-mapping>
> 		<servlet-name>staticcontent</servlet-name>
> 		<url-pattern>*.jpeg</url-pattern>
> 	</servlet-mapping>
> 	<servlet-mapping>
> 		<servlet-name>staticcontent</servlet-name>
> 		<url-pattern>*.js</url-pattern>
> 	</servlet-mapping>
> 	<servlet-mapping>
> 		<servlet-name>staticcontent</servlet-name>
> 		<url-pattern>*.css</url-pattern>
> 	</servlet-mapping>	
>
>   <!--  end: static files, non jsp  -->
>
> 	<welcome-file-list>
> 		<welcome-file>index.jsp</welcome-file>
> 	</welcome-file-list>	
> 	
> </web-app>
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Willem Jiang [mailto:ning.jiang@iona.com] 
> Sent: Monday, July 16, 2007 2:16 AM
> To: cxf-user@incubator.apache.org
> Subject: Re: xfire migration
>
> Hi Deno ,
>
> It looks the DestinationFactoryManagerImpl is not created in the bus.
> Can you show me the whole jaxws configuration file  and the  class
path
> ?
> Also can you tell me do you use the servlet transport or Jetty stand 
> alone transport?
>
> Willem.
>
> Deno Vichas wrote:
>   
>> Thanks for the link. I think I'm close to getting it ported.  i'm not
>> getting a null pointer exception that I don't understand.
>>
>> My service config looks like;
>>
>> 	<jaxws:endpoint id="VehicleLookupService" 
>> 	
>> implementor="com.autoreturn.service.VehicleLookupServiceImpl" 
>> 	  		    address="/VehicleLookupService">
>> 		<jaxws:properties>
>> 	  		<entry key="dtsFactory">
>> 	  			<ref bean="DTSManager" />
>> 	  		</entry>
>> 			<entry key="xmlConverter">
>> 				<ref bean="XmlConverter" />
>> 			</entry>
>> 			<entry key="serviceUsername"
>> value="${vehicleLookupService.username}" />
>> 			<entry key="servicePassword"
>> value="${vehicleLookupService.password}" />
>> 	  	</jaxws:properties>
>> 	</jaxws:endpoint>
>>
>>
>> And I'm getting;
>>
>> 2007-07-16 01:27:03,062 ERROR web.context.ContextLoader  - Context
>> initialization failed
>> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error
>>     
> creating
>   
>> bean with name 'VehicleLookupService': Invocation of init method
>>     
> failed;
>   
>> nested exception is java.lang.NullPointerException
>> Caused by: 
>> java.lang.NullPointerException
>> 	at
>>
>>     
>
org.apache.cxf.frontend.AbstractEndpointFactory.createEndpointInfo(Abstr
>   
>> actEndpointFactory.java:180)
>> 	at
>>
>>     
>
org.apache.cxf.frontend.AbstractEndpointFactory.createEndpoint(AbstractE
>   
>> ndpointFactory.java:105)
>> 	at
>>
>>     
>
org.apache.cxf.frontend.ServerFactoryBean.create(ServerFactoryBean.java:
>   
>> 89)
>> 	at
>>
>>     
>
org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsServerFactoryBean.create(JaxWsServerFactoryBea
>   
>> n.java:142)
>> 	at
>> org.apache.cxf.jaxws.EndpointImpl.getServer(EndpointImpl.java:277)
>> 	at
>> org.apache.cxf.jaxws.EndpointImpl.doPublish(EndpointImpl.java:223)
>> 	at
>> org.apache.cxf.jaxws.EndpointImpl.publish(EndpointImpl.java:175)
>> 	at
>> org.apache.cxf.jaxws.EndpointImpl.publish(EndpointImpl.java:329)
>> 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>> 	at
>>
>>     
>
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.jav
>   
>> a:39)
>> 	at
>>
>>     
>
sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessor
>   
>> Impl.java:25)
>> 	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>> 	at
>>
>>     
>
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFac
>   
>
tory.invokeCustomInitMethod(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1241
>   
>> )
>> 	at
>>
>>     
>
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFac
>   
>> tory.invokeInitMethods(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1206)
>> 	at
>>
>>     
>
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFac
>   
>> tory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1172)
>> 	at
>>
>>     
>
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFac
>   
>> tory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:428)
>> 	at
>>
>>     
>
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObjec
>   
>> t(AbstractBeanFactory.java:251)
>> 	at
>>
>>     
>
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.g
>   
>> etSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:156)
>> 	at
>>
>>     
>
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(Ab
>   
>> stractBeanFactory.java:248)
>> 	at
>>
>>     
>
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(Ab
>   
>> stractBeanFactory.java:160)
>> 	at
>>
>>     
>
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.pre
>   
>> InstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:287)
>> 	at
>>
>>     
>
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(A
>   
>> bstractApplicationContext.java:352)
>> 	at
>>
>>     
>
org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.createWebApplicationContex
>   
>> t(ContextLoader.java:244)
>> 	at
>>
>>     
>
org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.initWebApplicationContext(
>   
>> ContextLoader.java:187)
>> 	at
>>
>>     
>
org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener.contextInitialized
>   
>> (ContextLoaderListener.java:49)
>> 	at
>>
>>     
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart(StandardContext.j
>   
>> ava:3764)
>> 	at
>>
>>     
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:4216
>   
>> )
>> 	at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1014)
>> 	at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.start(StandardHost.java:736)
>> 	at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1014)
>> 	at
>>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine.start(StandardEngine.java:443)
>> 	at
>>
>>     
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService.start(StandardService.java:448)
>   
>> 	at
>>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer.start(StandardServer.java:700)
>> 	at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.start(Catalina.java:552)
>> 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>> 	at
>>
>>     
>
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.jav
>   
>> a:39)
>> 	at
>>
>>     
>
sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessor
>   
>> Impl.java:25)
>> 	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>> 	at
>> org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.start(Bootstrap.java:295)
>> 	at
>> org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:433)
>> 2007-07-16 01:27:03,062 ERROR [Catalina].[localhost].[/oracle]  -
>> Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance of
>> class org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener
>> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error
>>     
> creating
>   
>> bean with name 'VehicleLookupService': Invocation of init method
>>     
> failed;
>   
>> nested exception is java.lang.NullPointerException
>> Caused by: 
>> java.lang.NullPointerException
>> 	at
>>
>>     
>
org.apache.cxf.frontend.AbstractEndpointFactory.createEndpointInfo(Abstr
>   
>> actEndpointFactory.java:180)
>> 	at
>>
>>     
>
org.apache.cxf.frontend.AbstractEndpointFactory.createEndpoint(AbstractE
>   
>> ndpointFactory.java:105)
>> 	at
>>
>>     
>
org.apache.cxf.frontend.ServerFactoryBean.create(ServerFactoryBean.java:
>   
>> 89)
>> 	at
>>
>>     
>
org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsServerFactoryBean.create(JaxWsServerFactoryBea
>   
>> n.java:142)
>> 	at
>> org.apache.cxf.jaxws.EndpointImpl.getServer(EndpointImpl.java:277)
>> 	at
>> org.apache.cxf.jaxws.EndpointImpl.doPublish(EndpointImpl.java:223)
>> 	at
>> org.apache.cxf.jaxws.EndpointImpl.publish(EndpointImpl.java:175)
>> 	at
>> org.apache.cxf.jaxws.EndpointImpl.publish(EndpointImpl.java:329)
>> 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>> 	at
>>
>>     
>
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.jav
>   
>> a:39)
>> 	at
>>
>>     
>
sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessor
>   
>> Impl.java:25)
>> 	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>> 	at
>>
>>     
>
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFac
>   
>
tory.invokeCustomInitMethod(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1241
>   
>> )
>> 	at
>>
>>     
>
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFac
>   
>> tory.invokeInitMethods(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1206)
>> 	at
>>
>>     
>
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFac
>   
>> tory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1172)
>> 	at
>>
>>     
>
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFac
>   
>> tory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:428)
>> 	at
>>
>>     
>
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObjec
>   
>> t(AbstractBeanFactory.java:251)
>> 	at
>>
>>     
>
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.g
>   
>> etSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:156)
>> 	at
>>
>>     
>
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(Ab
>   
>> stractBeanFactory.java:248)
>> 	at
>>
>>     
>
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(Ab
>   
>> stractBeanFactory.java:160)
>> 	at
>>
>>     
>
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.pre
>   
>> InstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:287)
>> 	at
>>
>>     
>
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(A
>   
>> bstractApplicationContext.java:352)
>> 	at
>>
>>     
>
org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.createWebApplicationContex
>   
>> t(ContextLoader.java:244)
>> 	at
>>
>>     
>
org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.initWebApplicationContext(
>   
>> ContextLoader.java:187)
>> 	at
>>
>>     
>
org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener.contextInitialized
>   
>> (ContextLoaderListener.java:49)
>> 	at
>>
>>     
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart(StandardContext.j
>   
>> ava:3764)
>> 	at
>>
>>     
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:4216
>   
>> )
>> 	at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1014)
>> 	at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.start(StandardHost.java:736)
>> 	at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1014)
>> 	at
>>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine.start(StandardEngine.java:443)
>> 	at
>>
>>     
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService.start(StandardService.java:448)
>   
>> 	at
>>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer.start(StandardServer.java:700)
>> 	at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.start(Catalina.java:552)
>> 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>> 	at
>>
>>     
>
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.jav
>   
>> a:39)
>> 	at
>>
>>     
>
sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessor
>   
>> Impl.java:25)
>> 	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>> 	at
>> org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.start(Bootstrap.java:295)
>> 	at
>> org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:433)
>>
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: Willem Jiang [mailto:ning.jiang@iona.com] 
>> Sent: Monday, July 16, 2007 1:13 AM
>> To: cxf-user@incubator.apache.org
>> Subject: Re: xfire migration
>>
>> Hi Deno,
>>
>> You can use the jaxws syntax to deal with your annotated service
>>     
> class.
>   
>> Please ref this URL [1] for more information.
>>
>> http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/jax-ws-configuration.html
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Willem.
>>
>>
>> Deno Vichas wrote:
>>   
>>     
>>> Thanks willem, that was the one.
>>>
>>> Now could somebody clue me into the correct syntax to inject some
>>>     
>>>       
>> beans
>>   
>>     
>>> for the constructor on my service class. I'm not up on the new
spring
>>>     
>>>       
>> 2
>>   
>>     
>>> xml syntax. I was using annotations with xfire. 
>>>
>>> thanks
>>>
>>>
>>> -----Original Message-----
>>> From: Willem Jiang [mailto:ning.jiang@iona.com] 
>>> Sent: Sunday, July 15, 2007 8:55 PM
>>> To: cxf-user@incubator.apache.org
>>> Subject: Re: xfire migration
>>>
>>> I think you missed a jar in  you class path,
>>> It is xml-resolver-1.2.jar and it should be in the CXF_INSTALL/lib 
>>> directory.
>>>
>>> Willem.
>>>
>>> Deno Vichas wrote:
>>>   
>>>     
>>>       
>>>> All,
>>>>
>>>>  
>>>>
>>>> I'm trying to port my xfire services to cxf.  I figured it's a good
>>>>     
>>>>       
>>>>         
>>> time
>>>   
>>>     
>>>       
>>>> since I only have 2 of them.  I think I've followed the
instructions
>>>>     
>>>>       
>>>>         
>>> on
>>>   
>>>     
>>>       
>>>> http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/writing-a-service-with-spring.html
>>>>       
>>>>         
>> to
>>   
>>     
>>>> the letter.  Right now I'm just trying to get a HelloWorld service
>>>> working before migrating my real ones.  I'm using spring 2.0.5 with
>>>> tomcat 5.5  on this project and think I removed all the xfire
>>>>         
> related
>   
>>>> jars from the project.  I did keep the jars I added for xfire in my
>>>> project that CXF and did not replace them with the ones from the
CXF
>>>> distro.  When I start up my app I'm getting the exception listed
>>>>     
>>>>       
>>>>         
>>> below.
>>>   
>>>     
>>>       
>>>>  
>>>>
>>>> Is there anything special I need to do to migrate my xfire services
>>>>     
>>>>       
>>>>         
>>> that
>>>   
>>>     
>>>       
>>>> I was created with schema first and JAXB?
>>>>
>>>>  
>>>>
>>>> Thanks!
>>>>
>>>>  
>>>>
>>>>  
>>>>
>>>> 2007-07-15 14:46:39,218 ERROR web.context.ContextLoader  - Context
>>>> initialization failed
>>>>
>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error
>>>>     
>>>>       
>>>>         
>>> creating
>>>   
>>>     
>>>       
>>>> bean with name 'org.apache.cxf.catalog.OASISCatalogManager' defined
>>>>       
>>>>         
>> in
>>   
>>     
>>>> class path resource [META-INF/cxf/cxf.xml]: Instantiation of bean
>>>> failed; nested exception is
>>>> org.springframework.beans.BeanInstantiationException: Could not
>>>> instantiate bean class
[org.apache.cxf.catalog.OASISCatalogManager]:
>>>> Constructor threw exception; nested exception is
>>>> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
>>>>       
>>>>         
>> org/apache/xml/resolver/CatalogManager
>>   
>>     
>>>> Caused by: 
>>>>
>>>> org.springframework.beans.BeanInstantiationException: Could not
>>>> instantiate bean class
[org.apache.cxf.catalog.OASISCatalogManager]:
>>>> Constructor threw exception; nested exception is
>>>> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
>>>>       
>>>>         
>> org/apache/xml/resolver/CatalogManager
>>   
>>     
>>>> Caused by: 
>>>>
>>>> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
>>>>       
>>>>         
>> org/apache/xml/resolver/CatalogManager
>>   
>>     
>>>>       at
>>>>
>>>>     
>>>>       
>>>>         
>
org.apache.cxf.catalog.OASISCatalogManager.<init>(OASISCatalogManager.ja
>   
>>   
>>     
>>>   
>>>     
>>>       
>>>> va:49)
>>>>
>>>>       at
>>>>       
>>>>         
>> sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native
>>   
>>     
>>>> Method)
>>>>
>>>>       at
>>>>
>>>>     
>>>>       
>>>>         
>
sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorA
>   
>>   
>>     
>>>   
>>>     
>>>       
>>>> ccessorImpl.java:39)
>>>>
>>>>       at
>>>>
>>>>     
>>>>       
>>>>         
>
sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingCons
>   
>>   
>>     
>>>   
>>>     
>>>       
>>>> tructorAccessorImpl.java:27)
>>>>
>>>>       at
>>>>     
>>>>       
>>>>         
>>> java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:494)
>>>   
>>>     
>>>       
>>>>       at
>>>>
>>>>     
>>>>       
>>>>         
>
org.springframework.beans.BeanUtils.instantiateClass(BeanUtils.java:85)
>   
>>   
>>     
>>>   
>>>     
>>>       
>>>>       at
>>>>
>>>>     
>>>>       
>>>>         
>
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.SimpleInstantiationStrategy.in
>   
>>   
>>     
>>>   
>>>     
>>>       
>>>> stantiate(SimpleInstantiationStrategy.java:61)
>>>>
>>>>       at
>>>>
>>>>     
>>>>       
>>>>         
>
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFac
>   
>>   
>>     
>>>   
>>>     
>>>       
>>>> tory.instantiateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:759)
>>>>
>>>>       at
>>>>
>>>>     
>>>>       
>>>>         
>
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFac
>   
>>   
>>     
>>>   
>>>     
>>>       
>>>>
tory.createBeanInstance(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:724)
>>>>
>>>>       at
>>>>
>>>>     
>>>>       
>>>>         
>
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFac
>   
>>   
>>     
>>>   
>>>     
>>>       
>>>> tory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:387)
>>>>
>>>>       at
>>>>
>>>>     
>>>>       
>>>>         
>
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObjec
>   
>>   
>>     
>>>   
>>>     
>>>       
>>>> t(AbstractBeanFactory.java:251)
>>>>
>>>>       at
>>>>
>>>>     
>>>>       
>>>>         
>
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.g
>   
>>   
>>     
>>>   
>>>     
>>>       
>>>> etSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:156)
>>>>
>>>>       at
>>>>
>>>>     
>>>>       
>>>>         
>
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(Ab
>   
>>   
>>     
>>>   
>>>     
>>>       
>>>> stractBeanFactory.java:248)
>>>>
>>>>       at
>>>>
>>>>     
>>>>       
>>>>         
>
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(Ab
>   
>>   
>>     
>>>   
>>>     
>>>       
>>>> stractBeanFactory.java:160)
>>>>
>>>>       at
>>>>
>>>>     
>>>>       
>>>>         
>
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.pre
>   
>>   
>>     
>>>   
>>>     
>>>       
>>>> InstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:287)
>>>>
>>>>       at
>>>>
>>>>     
>>>>       
>>>>         
>
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(A
>   
>>   
>>     
>>>   
>>>     
>>>       
>>>> bstractApplicationContext.java:352)
>>>>
>>>>       at
>>>>
>>>>     
>>>>       
>>>>         
>
org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.createWebApplicationContex
>   
>>   
>>     
>>>   
>>>     
>>>       
>>>> t(ContextLoader.java:244)
>>>>
>>>>       at
>>>>
>>>>     
>>>>       
>>>>         
>
org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.initWebApplicationContext(
>   
>>   
>>     
>>>   
>>>     
>>>       
>>>> ContextLoader.java:187)
>>>>
>>>>       at
>>>>
>>>>     
>>>>       
>>>>         
>
org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener.contextInitialized
>   
>>   
>>     
>>>   
>>>     
>>>       
>>>> (ContextLoaderListener.java:49)
>>>>
>>>>       at
>>>>
>>>>     
>>>>       
>>>>         
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart(StandardContext.j
>   
>>   
>>     
>>>   
>>>     
>>>       
>>>> ava:3764)
>>>>
>>>>       at
>>>>
>>>>     
>>>>       
>>>>         
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:4216
>   
>>   
>>     
>>>   
>>>     
>>>       
>>>> )
>>>>
>>>>       at
>>>>
>>>>         
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1014)
>   
>>>>       at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.start(StandardHost.java:736)
>>>>
>>>>       at
>>>>
>>>>         
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1014)
>   
>>>>       at
>>>>
>>>>       
>>>>         
>>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine.start(StandardEngine.java:443)
>>   
>>     
>>>>       at
>>>>
>>>>     
>>>>       
>>>>         
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService.start(StandardService.java:448)
>   
>>   
>>     
>>>   
>>>     
>>>       
>>>>       at
>>>>
>>>>       
>>>>         
>>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer.start(StandardServer.java:700)
>>   
>>     
>>>>       at
>>>>       
>>>>         
>> org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.start(Catalina.java:552)
>>   
>>     
>>>>       at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
Method)
>>>>
>>>>       at
>>>>
>>>>     
>>>>       
>>>>         
>
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.jav
>   
>>   
>>     
>>>   
>>>     
>>>       
>>>> a:39)
>>>>
>>>>       at
>>>>
>>>>     
>>>>       
>>>>         
>
sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessor
>   
>>   
>>     
>>>   
>>>     
>>>       
>>>> Impl.java:25)
>>>>
>>>>       at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>>>>
>>>>       at
>>>>     
>>>>       
>>>>         
>>> org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.start(Bootstrap.java:295)
>>>   
>>>     
>>>       
>>>>       at
>>>>     
>>>>       
>>>>         
>>> org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:433)
>>>   
>>>     
>>>       
>>>> 2007-07-15 14:46:39,234 ERROR [Catalina].[localhost].[/oracle]  -
>>>> Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance of
>>>> class org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener
>>>>
>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error
>>>>     
>>>>       
>>>>         
>>> creating
>>>   
>>>     
>>>       
>>>> bean with name 'org.apache.cxf.catalog.OASISCatalogManager' defined
>>>>       
>>>>         
>> in
>>   
>>     
>>>> class path resource [META-INF/cxf/cxf.xml]: Instantiation of bean
>>>> failed; nested exception is
>>>> org.springframework.beans.BeanInstantiationException: Could not
>>>> instantiate bean class
[org.apache.cxf.catalog.OASISCatalogManager]:
>>>> Constructor threw exception; nested exception is
>>>> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
>>>>       
>>>>         
>> org/apache/xml/resolver/CatalogManager
>>   
>>     
>>>> Caused by: 
>>>>
>>>> org.springframework.beans.BeanInstantiationException: Could not
>>>> instantiate bean class
[org.apache.cxf.catalog.OASISCatalogManager]:
>>>> Constructor threw exception; nested exception is
>>>> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
>>>>       
>>>>         
>> org/apache/xml/resolver/CatalogManager
>>   
>>     
>>>> Caused by: 
>>>>
>>>> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
>>>>       
>>>>         
>> org/apache/xml/resolver/CatalogManager
>>   
>>     
>>>>       at
>>>>
>>>>     
>>>>       
>>>>         
>
org.apache.cxf.catalog.OASISCatalogManager.<init>(OASISCatalogManager.ja
>   
>>   
>>     
>>>   
>>>     
>>>       
>>>> va:49)
>>>>
>>>>       at
>>>>       
>>>>         
>> sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native
>>   
>>     
>>>> Method)
>>>>
>>>>       at
>>>>
>>>>     
>>>>       
>>>>         
>
sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorA
>   
>>   
>>     
>>>   
>>>     
>>>       
>>>> ccessorImpl.java:39)
>>>>
>>>>       at
>>>>
>>>>     
>>>>       
>>>>         
>
sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingCons
>   
>>   
>>     
>>>   
>>>     
>>>       
>>>> tructorAccessorImpl.java:27)
>>>>
>>>>       at
>>>>     
>>>>       
>>>>         
>>> java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:494)
>>>   
>>>     
>>>       
>>>>       at
>>>>
>>>>     
>>>>       
>>>>         
>
org.springframework.beans.BeanUtils.instantiateClass(BeanUtils.java:85)
>   
>>   
>>     
>>>   
>>>     
>>>       
>>>>       at
>>>>
>>>>     
>>>>       
>>>>         
>
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.SimpleInstantiationStrategy.in
>   
>>   
>>     
>>>   
>>>     
>>>       
>>>> stantiate(SimpleInstantiationStrategy.java:61)
>>>>
>>>>       at
>>>>
>>>>     
>>>>       
>>>>         
>
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFac
>   
>>   
>>     
>>>   
>>>     
>>>       
>>>> tory.instantiateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:759)
>>>>
>>>>       at
>>>>
>>>>     
>>>>       
>>>>         
>
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFac
>   
>>   
>>     
>>>   
>>>     
>>>       
>>>>
tory.createBeanInstance(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:724)
>>>>
>>>>       at
>>>>
>>>>     
>>>>       
>>>>         
>
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFac
>   
>>   
>>     
>>>   
>>>     
>>>       
>>>> tory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:387)
>>>>
>>>>       at
>>>>
>>>>     
>>>>       
>>>>         
>
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObjec
>   
>>   
>>     
>>>   
>>>     
>>>       
>>>> t(AbstractBeanFactory.java:251)
>>>>
>>>>       at
>>>>
>>>>     
>>>>       
>>>>         
>
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.g
>   
>>   
>>     
>>>   
>>>     
>>>       
>>>> etSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:156)
>>>>
>>>>       at
>>>>
>>>>     
>>>>       
>>>>         
>
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(Ab
>   
>>   
>>     
>>>   
>>>     
>>>       
>>>> stractBeanFactory.java:248)
>>>>
>>>>       at
>>>>
>>>>     
>>>>       
>>>>         
>
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(Ab
>   
>>   
>>     
>>>   
>>>     
>>>       
>>>> stractBeanFactory.java:160)
>>>>
>>>>       at
>>>>
>>>>     
>>>>       
>>>>         
>
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.pre
>   
>>   
>>     
>>>   
>>>     
>>>       
>>>> InstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:287)
>>>>
>>>>       at
>>>>
>>>>     
>>>>       
>>>>         
>
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(A
>   
>>   
>>     
>>>   
>>>     
>>>       
>>>> bstractApplicationContext.java:352)
>>>>
>>>>       at
>>>>
>>>>     
>>>>       
>>>>         
>
org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.createWebApplicationContex
>   
>>   
>>     
>>>   
>>>     
>>>       
>>>> t(ContextLoader.java:244)
>>>>
>>>>       at
>>>>
>>>>     
>>>>       
>>>>         
>
org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.initWebApplicationContext(
>   
>>   
>>     
>>>   
>>>     
>>>       
>>>> ContextLoader.java:187)
>>>>
>>>>       at
>>>>
>>>>     
>>>>       
>>>>         
>
org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener.contextInitialized
>   
>>   
>>     
>>>   
>>>     
>>>       
>>>> (ContextLoaderListener.java:49)
>>>>
>>>>       at
>>>>
>>>>     
>>>>       
>>>>         
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart(StandardContext.j
>   
>>   
>>     
>>>   
>>>     
>>>       
>>>> ava:3764)
>>>>
>>>>       at
>>>>
>>>>     
>>>>       
>>>>         
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:4216
>   
>>   
>>     
>>>   
>>>     
>>>       
>>>> )
>>>>
>>>>       at
>>>>
>>>>         
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1014)
>   
>>>>       at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.start(StandardHost.java:736)
>>>>
>>>>       at
>>>>
>>>>         
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1014)
>   
>>>>       at
>>>>
>>>>       
>>>>         
>>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine.start(StandardEngine.java:443)
>>   
>>     
>>>>       at
>>>>
>>>>     
>>>>       
>>>>         
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService.start(StandardService.java:448)
>   
>>   
>>     
>>>   
>>>     
>>>       
>>>>       at
>>>>
>>>>       
>>>>         
>>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer.start(StandardServer.java:700)
>>   
>>     
>>>>       at
>>>>       
>>>>         
>> org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.start(Catalina.java:552)
>>   
>>     
>>>>       at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
Method)
>>>>
>>>>       at
>>>>
>>>>     
>>>>       
>>>>         
>
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.jav
>   
>>   
>>     
>>>   
>>>     
>>>       
>>>> a:39)
>>>>
>>>>       at
>>>>
>>>>     
>>>>       
>>>>         
>
sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessor
>   
>>   
>>     
>>>   
>>>     
>>>       
>>>> Impl.java:25)
>>>>
>>>>       at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>>>>
>>>>       at
>>>>     
>>>>       
>>>>         
>>> org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.start(Bootstrap.java:295)
>>>   
>>>     
>>>       
>>>>       at
>>>>     
>>>>       
>>>>         
>>> org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:433)
>>>   
>>>     
>>>       
>>>>   
>>>>     
>>>>       
>>>>         
>>>   
>>>     
>>>       
>>   
>>     
>
>   

Mime
View raw message