cxf-users mailing list archives

From Jeremy Isikoff <jisik...@yahoo.com>
Subject errors using HibernateDAOSupport and JAXB
Date Fri, 27 Jul 2007 15:16:01 GMT
I got my dependency injection of my DAO to work only to get lots of errors likes this when
deploying to tomcat.  This looks bad.  Does cxf not work with hibernate and spring-hibernate
support?

org.hibernate.Interceptor is an interface, and JAXB can't handle interfaces.

org.springframework.jdbc.support.SQLExceptionTranslator is an interface, and JAXB can't handle
interfaces.

org.hibernate.SessionFactory is an interface, and JAXB can't handle interfaces.

i saw a thread that said I should switch to Aegis is that another framework?

Still very new at this

Jeremy Isikoff

Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows. Yahoo! Answers
- Check it out.