cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Holger Stolzenberg" <h.stolzenb...@ewerk.com>
Subject AW: Complex Types contain all null values...
Date Fri, 27 Jul 2007 15:12:02 GMT
I am not sure if this helps but:

How do you get the object, are using a debugging breakpoint at the return statement of the
service method or at the object returned by your client?

I also have an WS returning a business object (gets loaded through Spring AOP transaction
demarcation and hibernate). The problem is that the object returned by the service itself
has all fields filled (set a breakpoint at the return statement of the service), but when
calling the service from a CXF client proxy all the fields in the object are null.

Just thought that could be the same problem posted for it to the list with the subject 'WS
client returning uninitialized objects' but got no answer yet.

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Brad Harper [mailto:bradharper@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Freitag, 27. Juli 2007 17:01
An: cxf-user@incubator.apache.org
Betreff: Complex Types contain all null values...

Simple types are returning correctly.  I have four methods on the service below... methods
returning Strings are working... other methods return business objects.  I can step through
the service on the server and those methods are returning the correct values.  No exceptions
are thrown and the object contains all null values in the client.

Spring Wiring:
   <!-- Local -->
    <bean id="PricingServiceImpl" class="
com.gdservices.service.thirdparty.PricingServiceImpl">
        <property name="daoFactory">
            <ref bean="hibernateDAOFactory"/>
        </property>
    </bean>