cxf-users mailing list archives

From Jesse Barnum <jsb_...@360works.com>
Subject Minimal set of jars for dynamic client
Date Sun, 22 Jul 2007 16:44:42 GMT
Hi, I'm new to CXF and am just evaluating it - have not tried to use
it yet. The DynamicClientFactory ( http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/
dynamic-clients.html ) looks perfect for what I need.

My question regards jar packaging and file size. I only need the
client functionality, and file size is very important because users
will be downloading this application from the web. The lib directory
I downloaded is 9.8 megabytes and contains 55 jars. Is there some
stripped-down subset that I can use if I only need a bare-bones
client? Ideally I'd like to be <1 megabyte, but I could live with 2
megabytes.

--Jesse Barnum, President, 360Works
http://www.360works.com
(770) 234-9293