cxf-users mailing list archives

From Andrea Smyth <andrea.sm...@iona.com>
Subject Re: is it normal not to find the cxf.xml file on the classpath? how do I fix this?
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2007 15:48:58 GMT
Hi Jeremy,

Yes this is normal.
The reason the log message in
org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.BusApplicationContext (in core) is at level
INFO as opposed to FINE is that it may help users who *think* they have
supplied application specific cfg but find that this is not having any
effect.
I'd be OK with downgrading this to FINE.
In  any case, when  you're deploying into a servlet container, your
application specific cfg goes into META-INF/cxf-servlet.xml.

Regards,
Andrea.

Jeremy Isikoff wrote:

>i get this INFO message everytime i deploy to tomcat but everything seems to work:
>

>org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.BusApplicationContext getConfigResources
>INFO: Could not find the configuration file cxf.xml on the classpath
>
>I've been ignoring it so far but it seems like it shouldn't be doing this? any thoughts?

>Moody friends. Drama queens. Your life? Nope! - their life, your story. Play Sims Stories
at Yahoo! Games.
>http://sims.yahoo.com/

Registered Number: 171387