cxf-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From James Mao <james....@iona.com>
Subject Re: Tools Error : Can not found wsdl plugin <jms-javax.wsdl.Port> for wsdl extension point interface javax.wsdl.Port
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2007 08:18:47 GMT
Hi Ade,

Fixed the problem [1], you need the latest code, or wait until we 
publish the 2.0.1

Let me, if there's any other problems, in jms case,
What you need is specify the transport as jms,
and you don't need to specify any other jms argument now, the default is 
in 'queue' style.

Cheers,
James

[1]https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-855

> Phew! Was beginning to question my sanity..
>
> Thanks James for checking this out...
>
>
>
>
> James Mao wrote:
>   
>> Hi Ade,
>>
>> Looks like a bug, it's not working anymore, i'll file a jira for this.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> James
>>
>>     
>>> Hi James,
>>>
>>> I've tried with the CLASSPATH set to
>>>
>>> 	c:\dev\apache-cxf-2.0-incubator\lib\cxf-2.0-incubator.jar
>>>
>>> and 
>>>
>>> 	c:\dev\apache-cxf-2.0-incubator\lib\cxf-manifest-incubator.jar
>>>
>>> I've also tried with an empty classpath - the wsdl2* tools create their
>>> own
>>> CLASSPATH based  on the CXF_HOME variable so this should be ok.
>>>
>>> 	CXF_HOME=c:\dev\apache-cxf-2.0-incubator
>>>
>>>
>>> Have turned CXF logging up to FINE, and am attaching the output below.
>>>
>>> Thanks a million,
>>> Ade.
>>>
>>> ---
>>>
>>>
>>> C:\celtix_exercises\invoicing-student\wsdl\play>wsdl2xml -i Invoicing
>>> InvoicingService.wsd
>>> l
>>> 26-Jul-2007 09:00:27
>>> org.apache.cxf.tools.common.toolspec.parser.CommandLineParser parseAr
>>> guments
>>> FINE: Parsing arguments: -i Invoicing InvoicingService.wsdl
>>> 26-Jul-2007 09:00:27
>>> org.apache.cxf.tools.common.toolspec.parser.CommandLineParser parseAr
>>> guments
>>> FINE: Found 0 alternative forms of usage, will use default form
>>> 26-Jul-2007 09:00:27 org.apache.cxf.tools.common.toolspec.parser.Form
>>> accept
>>> FINE: Accepting token stream for form of usage: default, tokens are [ -i
>>> Invoicing Invoici
>>> ngService.wsdl ]
>>> 26-Jul-2007 09:00:27 org.apache.cxf.tools.common.toolspec.parser.Form
>>> accept
>>> FINE: Position is: 0
>>> 26-Jul-2007 09:00:27
>>> org.apache.cxf.tools.common.toolspec.parser.TokenInputStream read
>>> FINE: Reading token -i
>>> 26-Jul-2007 09:00:27
>>> org.apache.cxf.tools.common.toolspec.parser.TokenInputStream read
>>> FINE: Reading token Invoicing
>>> 26-Jul-2007 09:00:27
>>> org.apache.cxf.tools.common.toolspec.parser.TokenInputStream read
>>> FINE: Reading token InvoicingService.wsdl
>>> 26-Jul-2007 09:00:27 org.apache.cxf.tools.common.toolspec.parser.Form
>>> accept
>>> FINE: Args is available
>>> 26-Jul-2007 09:00:27
>>> org.apache.cxf.tools.common.toolspec.parser.OptionGroup
>>> accept
>>> FINE: Accepting token stream for optionGroup: options, tokens are now [
>>> -i
>>> Invoicing Invoi
>>> cingService.wsdl ], running through 7 options
>>> 26-Jul-2007 09:00:27
>>> org.apache.cxf.tools.common.toolspec.parser.TokenInputStream peek
>>> FINE: Peeking token -i
>>> 26-Jul-2007 09:00:27 org.apache.cxf.tools.common.toolspec.parser.Option
>>> accept
>>> FINE: switchArg is -i
>>> 26-Jul-2007 09:00:27 org.apache.cxf.tools.common.toolspec.parser.Option
>>> accept
>>> FINE: Matches a switch!!!
>>> 26-Jul-2007 09:00:27
>>> org.apache.cxf.tools.common.toolspec.parser.TokenInputStream read
>>> FINE: Reading token -i
>>> 26-Jul-2007 09:00:27
>>> org.apache.cxf.tools.common.toolspec.parser.TokenInputStream read
>>> FINE: Reading token Invoicing
>>> 26-Jul-2007 09:00:27 org.apache.cxf.tools.common.toolspec.parser.Option
>>> accept
>>> FINE: Setting argument value of option to Invoicing
>>> 26-Jul-2007 09:00:27
>>> org.apache.cxf.tools.common.toolspec.parser.OptionGroup
>>> accept
>>> FINE: Option porttype accepted the token
>>> 26-Jul-2007 09:00:27 org.apache.cxf.tools.common.toolspec.parser.Form
>>> accept
>>> FINE: Args is available
>>> 26-Jul-2007 09:00:27
>>> org.apache.cxf.tools.common.toolspec.parser.OptionGroup
>>> accept
>>> FINE: Accepting token stream for optionGroup: options, tokens are now [
>>> InvoicingService.w
>>> sdl ], running through 7 options
>>> 26-Jul-2007 09:00:27
>>> org.apache.cxf.tools.common.toolspec.parser.TokenInputStream peek
>>> FINE: Peeking token InvoicingService.wsdl
>>> 26-Jul-2007 09:00:27 org.apache.cxf.tools.common.toolspec.parser.Option
>>> accept
>>> FINE: switchArg is -i
>>> 26-Jul-2007 09:00:27
>>> org.apache.cxf.tools.common.toolspec.parser.TokenInputStream peek
>>> FINE: Peeking token InvoicingService.wsdl
>>> 26-Jul-2007 09:00:27 org.apache.cxf.tools.common.toolspec.parser.Option
>>> accept
>>> FINE: switchArg is -b
>>> 26-Jul-2007 09:00:27
>>> org.apache.cxf.tools.common.toolspec.parser.TokenInputStream peek
>>> FINE: Peeking token InvoicingService.wsdl
>>> 26-Jul-2007 09:00:27 org.apache.cxf.tools.common.toolspec.parser.Option
>>> accept
>>> FINE: switchArg is -e
>>> 26-Jul-2007 09:00:27
>>> org.apache.cxf.tools.common.toolspec.parser.TokenInputStream peek
>>> FINE: Peeking token InvoicingService.wsdl
>>> 26-Jul-2007 09:00:27 org.apache.cxf.tools.common.toolspec.parser.Option
>>> accept
>>> FINE: switchArg is -p
>>> 26-Jul-2007 09:00:27
>>> org.apache.cxf.tools.common.toolspec.parser.TokenInputStream peek
>>> FINE: Peeking token InvoicingService.wsdl
>>> 26-Jul-2007 09:00:27 org.apache.cxf.tools.common.toolspec.parser.Option
>>> accept
>>> FINE: switchArg is -a
>>> 26-Jul-2007 09:00:27
>>> org.apache.cxf.tools.common.toolspec.parser.TokenInputStream peek
>>> FINE: Peeking token InvoicingService.wsdl
>>> 26-Jul-2007 09:00:27 org.apache.cxf.tools.common.toolspec.parser.Option
>>> accept
>>> FINE: switchArg is -d
>>> 26-Jul-2007 09:00:27
>>> org.apache.cxf.tools.common.toolspec.parser.TokenInputStream peek
>>> FINE: Peeking token InvoicingService.wsdl
>>> 26-Jul-2007 09:00:27 org.apache.cxf.tools.common.toolspec.parser.Option
>>> accept
>>> FINE: switchArg is -o
>>> 26-Jul-2007 09:00:27
>>> org.apache.cxf.tools.common.toolspec.parser.OptionGroup
>>> accept
>>> FINE: No option accepted the token, returning
>>> 26-Jul-2007 09:00:27
>>> org.apache.cxf.tools.common.toolspec.parser.OptionGroup
>>> accept
>>> FINE: Accepting token stream for optionGroup: common_options, tokens are
>>> now
>>> [ InvoicingSe
>>> rvice.wsdl ], running through 4 options
>>> 26-Jul-2007 09:00:27
>>> org.apache.cxf.tools.common.toolspec.parser.TokenInputStream peek
>>> FINE: Peeking token InvoicingService.wsdl
>>> 26-Jul-2007 09:00:27 org.apache.cxf.tools.common.toolspec.parser.Option
>>> accept
>>> FINE: switchArg is -h
>>> 26-Jul-2007 09:00:27 org.apache.cxf.tools.common.toolspec.parser.Option
>>> accept
>>> FINE: switchArg is -?
>>> 26-Jul-2007 09:00:27 org.apache.cxf.tools.common.toolspec.parser.Option
>>> accept
>>> FINE: switchArg is -help
>>> 26-Jul-2007 09:00:27
>>> org.apache.cxf.tools.common.toolspec.parser.TokenInputStream peek
>>> FINE: Peeking token InvoicingService.wsdl
>>> 26-Jul-2007 09:00:27 org.apache.cxf.tools.common.toolspec.parser.Option
>>> accept
>>> FINE: switchArg is -v
>>> 26-Jul-2007 09:00:27
>>> org.apache.cxf.tools.common.toolspec.parser.TokenInputStream peek
>>> FINE: Peeking token InvoicingService.wsdl
>>> 26-Jul-2007 09:00:27 org.apache.cxf.tools.common.toolspec.parser.Option
>>> accept
>>> FINE: switchArg is -verbose
>>> 26-Jul-2007 09:00:27 org.apache.cxf.tools.common.toolspec.parser.Option
>>> accept
>>> FINE: switchArg is -V
>>> 26-Jul-2007 09:00:27
>>> org.apache.cxf.tools.common.toolspec.parser.TokenInputStream peek
>>> FINE: Peeking token InvoicingService.wsdl
>>> 26-Jul-2007 09:00:27 org.apache.cxf.tools.common.toolspec.parser.Option
>>> accept
>>> FINE: switchArg is -quiet
>>> 26-Jul-2007 09:00:27 org.apache.cxf.tools.common.toolspec.parser.Option
>>> accept
>>> FINE: switchArg is -q
>>> 26-Jul-2007 09:00:27
>>> org.apache.cxf.tools.common.toolspec.parser.OptionGroup
>>> accept
>>> FINE: No option accepted the token, returning
>>> 26-Jul-2007 09:00:27 org.apache.cxf.tools.common.toolspec.parser.Option
>>> isSatisfied
>>> FINE: For this option, minOccurs=1 and maxOccurs=1, numMatches currently
>>> 1
>>> 26-Jul-2007 09:00:27 org.apache.cxf.tools.common.toolspec.parser.Option
>>> isSatisfied
>>> FINE: isSatisfied() returning true
>>> 26-Jul-2007 09:00:27 org.apache.cxf.tools.common.toolspec.parser.Option
>>> isSatisfied
>>> FINE: For this option, minOccurs= and maxOccurs=1, numMatches currently 0
>>> 26-Jul-2007 09:00:27 org.apache.cxf.tools.common.toolspec.parser.Option
>>> isSatisfied
>>> FINE: isSatisfied() returning true
>>> 26-Jul-2007 09:00:27 org.apache.cxf.tools.common.toolspec.parser.Option
>>> isSatisfied
>>> FINE: For this option, minOccurs= and maxOccurs=1, numMatches currently 0
>>> 26-Jul-2007 09:00:27 org.apache.cxf.tools.common.toolspec.parser.Option
>>> isSatisfied
>>> FINE: isSatisfied() returning true
>>> 26-Jul-2007 09:00:27 org.apache.cxf.tools.common.toolspec.parser.Option
>>> isSatisfied
>>> FINE: For this option, minOccurs= and maxOccurs=1, numMatches currently 0
>>> 26-Jul-2007 09:00:27 org.apache.cxf.tools.common.toolspec.parser.Option
>>> isSatisfied
>>> FINE: isSatisfied() returning true
>>> 26-Jul-2007 09:00:27 org.apache.cxf.tools.common.toolspec.parser.Option
>>> isSatisfied
>>> FINE: For this option, minOccurs= and maxOccurs=1, numMatches currently 0
>>> 26-Jul-2007 09:00:27 org.apache.cxf.tools.common.toolspec.parser.Option
>>> isSatisfied
>>> FINE: isSatisfied() returning true
>>> 26-Jul-2007 09:00:27 org.apache.cxf.tools.common.toolspec.parser.Option
>>> isSatisfied
>>> FINE: For this option, minOccurs= and maxOccurs=1, numMatches currently 0
>>> 26-Jul-2007 09:00:27 org.apache.cxf.tools.common.toolspec.parser.Option
>>> isSatisfied
>>> FINE: isSatisfied() returning true
>>> 26-Jul-2007 09:00:27 org.apache.cxf.tools.common.toolspec.parser.Option
>>> isSatisfied
>>> FINE: For this option, minOccurs= and maxOccurs=1, numMatches currently 0
>>> 26-Jul-2007 09:00:27 org.apache.cxf.tools.common.toolspec.parser.Option
>>> isSatisfied
>>> FINE: isSatisfied() returning true
>>> 26-Jul-2007 09:00:27 org.apache.cxf.tools.common.toolspec.parser.Option
>>> isSatisfied
>>> FINE: For this option, minOccurs= and maxOccurs=1, numMatches currently 0
>>> 26-Jul-2007 09:00:27 org.apache.cxf.tools.common.toolspec.parser.Option
>>> isSatisfied
>>> FINE: isSatisfied() returning true
>>> 26-Jul-2007 09:00:27 org.apache.cxf.tools.common.toolspec.parser.Option
>>> isSatisfied
>>> FINE: For this option, minOccurs= and maxOccurs=, numMatches currently 0
>>> 26-Jul-2007 09:00:27 org.apache.cxf.tools.common.toolspec.parser.Option
>>> isSatisfied
>>> FINE: isSatisfied() returning true
>>> 26-Jul-2007 09:00:27 org.apache.cxf.tools.common.toolspec.parser.Option
>>> isSatisfied
>>> FINE: For this option, minOccurs= and maxOccurs=, numMatches currently 0
>>> 26-Jul-2007 09:00:27 org.apache.cxf.tools.common.toolspec.parser.Option
>>> isSatisfied
>>> FINE: isSatisfied() returning true
>>> 26-Jul-2007 09:00:27 org.apache.cxf.tools.common.toolspec.parser.Option
>>> isSatisfied
>>> FINE: For this option, minOccurs= and maxOccurs=, numMatches currently 0
>>> 26-Jul-2007 09:00:27 org.apache.cxf.tools.common.toolspec.parser.Option
>>> isSatisfied
>>> FINE: isSatisfied() returning true
>>> 26-Jul-2007 09:00:27 org.apache.cxf.tools.common.toolspec.parser.Argument
>>> accept
>>> FINE: Accepting token stream for argument: wsdlurl
>>> 26-Jul-2007 09:00:27
>>> org.apache.cxf.tools.common.toolspec.parser.TokenInputStream peek
>>> FINE: Peeking token InvoicingService.wsdl
>>> 26-Jul-2007 09:00:27
>>> org.apache.cxf.tools.common.toolspec.parser.TokenInputStream read
>>> FINE: Reading token InvoicingService.wsdl
>>> 26-Jul-2007 09:00:27 org.apache.cxf.tools.common.toolspec.parser.Form
>>> accept
>>> FINE: Form default is returning true
>>> <command xmlns="http://www.xsume.com/Xutil/Command"
>>> xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLS
>>> chema-instance" xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.xsume.com/Xutil/Command
>>> http://www.xsume.co
>>> m/schema/xutil/command.xsd">
>>> <option name="porttype">Invoicing</option>
>>> <argument name="wsdlurl">InvoicingService.wsdl</argument>
>>> </command>
>>> 26-Jul-2007 09:00:28
>>> org.apache.cxf.tools.common.toolspec.parser.CommandDocument getParame
>>> ters
>>> FINE: Getting parameters for help
>>> 26-Jul-2007 09:00:28 org.apache.cxf.tools.common.toolspec.ToolSpec
>>> getParameterDefault
>>> FINE: Element with id help is [option: null]
>>> 26-Jul-2007 09:00:28 org.apache.cxf.tools.common.toolspec.ToolSpec
>>> getParameterDefault
>>> FINE: local name is option
>>> 26-Jul-2007 09:00:28
>>> org.apache.cxf.tools.common.toolspec.parser.CommandDocument getParame
>>> ters
>>> FINE: Getting parameters for version
>>> 26-Jul-2007 09:00:28 org.apache.cxf.tools.common.toolspec.ToolSpec
>>> getParameterDefault
>>> FINE: Element with id version is [option: null]
>>> 26-Jul-2007 09:00:28 org.apache.cxf.tools.common.toolspec.ToolSpec
>>> getParameterDefault
>>> FINE: local name is option
>>> 26-Jul-2007 09:00:28
>>> org.apache.cxf.tools.common.toolspec.parser.CommandDocument getParame
>>> ters
>>> FINE: Getting parameters for verbose
>>> 26-Jul-2007 09:00:28 org.apache.cxf.tools.common.toolspec.ToolSpec
>>> getParameterDefault
>>> FINE: Element with id verbose is [option: null]
>>> 26-Jul-2007 09:00:28 org.apache.cxf.tools.common.toolspec.ToolSpec
>>> getParameterDefault
>>> FINE: local name is option
>>> 26-Jul-2007 09:00:28
>>> org.apache.cxf.tools.common.toolspec.parser.CommandDocument getParame
>>> ters
>>> FINE: Getting parameters for wsdlurl
>>> 26-Jul-2007 09:00:28
>>> org.apache.cxf.tools.common.toolspec.parser.CommandDocument getParame
>>> ters
>>> FINE: Getting parameters for help
>>> 26-Jul-2007 09:00:28 org.apache.cxf.tools.common.toolspec.ToolSpec
>>> getParameterDefault
>>> FINE: Element with id help is [option: null]
>>> 26-Jul-2007 09:00:28 org.apache.cxf.tools.common.toolspec.ToolSpec
>>> getParameterDefault
>>> FINE: local name is option
>>> 26-Jul-2007 09:00:28
>>> org.apache.cxf.tools.common.toolspec.parser.CommandDocument getParame
>>> ters
>>> FINE: Getting parameters for version
>>> 26-Jul-2007 09:00:28 org.apache.cxf.tools.common.toolspec.ToolSpec
>>> getParameterDefault
>>> FINE: Element with id version is [option: null]
>>> 26-Jul-2007 09:00:28 org.apache.cxf.tools.common.toolspec.ToolSpec
>>> getParameterDefault
>>> FINE: local name is option
>>> 26-Jul-2007 09:00:28
>>> org.apache.cxf.tools.common.toolspec.parser.CommandDocument getParame
>>> ter
>>> FINE: Getting parameter porttype
>>> 26-Jul-2007 09:00:28
>>> org.apache.cxf.tools.common.toolspec.parser.CommandDocument getParame
>>> ters
>>> FINE: Getting parameters for porttype
>>> 26-Jul-2007 09:00:28
>>> org.apache.cxf.tools.common.toolspec.parser.CommandDocument getParame
>>> ter
>>> FINE: Getting parameter wsdlurl
>>> 26-Jul-2007 09:00:28
>>> org.apache.cxf.tools.common.toolspec.parser.CommandDocument getParame
>>> ters
>>> FINE: Getting parameters for wsdlurl
>>> 26-Jul-2007 09:00:28 org.apache.cxf.wsdl11.WSDLDefinitionBuilder
>>> registerInitialExtensions
>>>
>>> FINE: Registering extension:
>>> org.apache.cxf.transport.jms.ClientBehaviorPolicyType for par
>>> ent: javax.wsdl.Port
>>> 26-Jul-2007 09:00:28 org.apache.cxf.wsdl11.WSDLDefinitionBuilder
>>> registerInitialExtensions
>>>
>>> FINE: Registering extension: org.apache.cxf.transport.jms.AddressType for
>>> parent: javax.ws
>>> dl.Port
>>> 26-Jul-2007 09:00:28 org.apache.cxf.wsdl11.WSDLDefinitionBuilder
>>> registerInitialExtensions
>>>
>>> FINE: Registering extension:
>>> org.apache.cxf.bindings.xformat.XMLFormatBinding for parent:
>>> javax.wsdl.Binding
>>> 26-Jul-2007 09:00:28 org.apache.cxf.wsdl11.WSDLDefinitionBuilder
>>> registerInitialExtensions
>>>
>>> FINE: Registering extension:
>>> org.apache.cxf.bindings.xformat.XMLBindingMessageFormat for p
>>> arent: javax.wsdl.BindingOutput
>>> 26-Jul-2007 09:00:28 org.apache.cxf.wsdl11.WSDLDefinitionBuilder
>>> registerInitialExtensions
>>>
>>> FINE: Registering extension:
>>> org.apache.cxf.bindings.xformat.XMLBindingMessageFormat for p
>>> arent: javax.wsdl.BindingInput
>>> 26-Jul-2007 09:00:28 org.apache.cxf.wsdl11.WSDLDefinitionBuilder
>>> registerInitialExtensions
>>>
>>> FINE: Registering extension: org.xmlsoap.schemas.wsdl.http.AddressType
>>> for
>>> parent: javax.w
>>> sdl.Port
>>> 26-Jul-2007 09:00:28 org.apache.cxf.wsdl11.WSDLDefinitionBuilder
>>> registerInitialExtensions
>>>
>>> FINE: Registering extension:
>>> org.apache.cxf.transports.http.configuration.HTTPServerPolicy
>>>  for parent: javax.wsdl.Port
>>> 26-Jul-2007 09:00:28 org.apache.cxf.wsdl11.WSDLDefinitionBuilder
>>> registerInitialExtensions
>>>
>>> FINE: Registering extension:
>>> org.apache.cxf.transports.http.configuration.HTTPClientPolicy
>>>  for parent: javax.wsdl.Port
>>> 26-Jul-2007 09:00:28 org.apache.cxf.wsdl11.WSDLDefinitionBuilder
>>> registerInitialExtensions
>>>
>>> FINE: Registering extension:
>>> org.apache.cxf.transport.jms.ServerBehaviorPolicyType for par
>>> ent: javax.wsdl.Port
>>> 26-Jul-2007 09:00:28 org.apache.cxf.wsdl11.WSDLDefinitionBuilder
>>> registerWSDLExtensibility
>>> Plugins
>>> FINE: Registering : org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.wsdl11.SoapAddressPlugin
>>> for
>>> type: soap-ja
>>> vax.wsdl.Port
>>> 26-Jul-2007 09:00:28
>>> org.apache.cxf.tools.misc.processor.AbstractWSDLToProcessor parseWSDL
>>>
>>> INFO: Found wsdl plugins [soap-javax.wsdl.Port]
>>> Error : Can not found wsdl plugin <xml-javax.wsdl.Binding> for wsdl
>>> extension point interf
>>> ace javax.wsdl.Binding
>>>
>>>
>>> C:\celtix_exercises\invoicing-student\wsdl\play>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> James Mao wrote:
>>>   
>>>       
>>>> Hi,
>>>>
>>>> Can you attach the whole stacktrace?
>>>> My first impression is that you don't have the cxf-jms jar in your 
>>>> classpath, can you confirm that
>>>>
>>>> Also, let me know which version of cxf you are using
>>>>
>>>> Regards,
>>>> James
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>     
>>>>         
>>>>> Hi there,
>>>>>  
>>>>> Has anyone seen the following error with wsdl2service? Am trying to
>>>>> generate a JMS service but it's not working... I get the same kind of
>>>>> error ("Tools Error: Can not found wsdl plugin...") when I try and run
>>>>> the wsdl2xml tool...
>>>>>  
>>>>> C:\celtix_exercises\invoicing-student\wsdl\play>wsdl2service -transport
>>>>> jms -e InvoicingService -p blah -n InvoicingSOAPBinding
>>>>> InvoicingService.wsdl
>>>>> Tools Error : Can not found wsdl plugin <jms-javax.wsdl.Port> for
wsdl
>>>>> extension point interface javax.wsdl.Port
>>>>>  
>>>>> Am using JDK 1.5.09... Any help would be greatly appreciated!
>>>>>  
>>>>> Thanks,
>>>>> Ade
>>>>>
>>>>> Adrian Trenaman
>>>>>
>>>>> Principal Consultant, IONA Technologies.
>>>>>
>>>>> E: adrian.trenaman@iona.com 
>>>>>
>>>>> P: +353-1-6372659
>>>>>
>>>>> M: +353-86-6051026
>>>>>
>>>>>  
>>>>>
>>>>>  
>>>>>
>>>>> ----------------------------
>>>>> IONA Technologies PLC (registered in Ireland)
>>>>> Registered Number: 171387
>>>>> Registered Address: The IONA Building, Shelbourne Road, Dublin 4,
>>>>> Ireland
>>>>>
>>>>>   
>>>>>       
>>>>>           
>>>>     
>>>>         
>>>   
>>>       
>>     
>
>   

Mime
View raw message