cxf-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <ning.ji...@iona.com>
Subject Re: JMS Endpoints with Spring configuration
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2007 08:56:53 GMT
Hi,

You can use CXF over JMS, we support JMS transport in CXF.

There are some JMS spring configuration updates in CXF 2.0, you need to
change
<jms:destination id="{
http://services.com/}DummyJMSServiceImplPort.jms-destination">

<jms:destination name="{
http://services.com/}DummyJMSServiceImplPort.jms-destination"> .

It just need to change the 'id' to 'name'. I will update the wiki for it.

BTW,  if you just do not want to use servlet transport , you could remove
<import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-servlet.xml" />  from the
spring configuration file.

Cheers,

Willem.