cxf-users mailing list archives

From James Mao <james....@iona.com>
Subject Re: Code generation on Eclipse 3.2 STP 0.6
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2007 02:38:29 GMT
Hi,

I see the problem, the problem is caused by that you have a service
named "Teste" and also you have a portType named "Teste"
According to the jaxws spec, we have a way to solve the naming collision,
in command line tools we support the naming collision,  you will get the
following artifacts when using command line wsdl2java
Teste.java  (SEI)
Teste_Service.java (Client stub)
Teste_TesteSOAP_Client.java (Client main line code)
Teste_TesteSOAP_Server.java (Service main line code)
TesteImpl.java (Impl)

but seems that the STP does not use the command line generators to
generate the artifacts, and they generate the artifacts by them self
So your Teste.java is actually your Client stub (Teste_Service.java),
the SEI class has been overwrite by this class, that cause the
compilation error.

I'll talk this to STP team, hope they can fix this soon.

So stay tuned

BTW, the work around solution is rename your service to "TesteService"

Enjoy!
James