cxf-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <ning.ji...@iona.com>
Subject Re: Getting the HTTP server off the bus
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2007 02:34:51 GMT
Hi Benson,

All the Jetty related stuff of CXF are in the
cxf-rt-transports-http-jetty module.
You can get the serverEngine which wraps the Jetty instance from the
JettyHttpTransportFactory.

You can use the below codes to get the serverEngine.

        Bus bus =  BusFactory.getDefaultBus();
        DestinationFactoryManager dfm =
bus.getExtension(DestinationFactoryManager.class);
        JettyHttpTransportFactory df = (JettyHttpTransportFactory)
dfm.getDestinationFactory("http://cxf.apache.org/transports/http/configuration");
       ServerEngine engine= df.getEngine();

The you just need to extends JettyHTTPHandler to deal with the static
content directory, and add it into the engine by call addServant(URL
url, JettyHTTPHandler handler).

You can find the detail information about the ServerEngine and
JettyHTTPHandler from this directory

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/cxf/trunk/rt/transports/http-jetty/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/transport/http_jetty

Enjoy hacking the code !

Willem.