cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Cameron Jones" <cmhjo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CXF with Maven Modules
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2007 15:00:49 GMT
After a bit more playing round today i'm slightly concerned by the
number of dependencies which cxf has... before adding
cxf-rt-frontend-jaxws, cxf-rt-transports-http and
cxf-rt-transports-http-jetty to my pom i had 9 libraries and
afterwards i have 51.

Does CXF really need 42 libraries to do a simple web service?

Cam