cxf-users mailing list archives

From Jan Kriesten <jan.kries...@renitence.de>
Subject Re: [Fwd: CXFServlet-Config]
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2007 09:55:12 GMT

hi,

>> I think this can inject the databinding in ServiceFactoryBean  :
>>
>>     <bean id="aegisDatabinding"
>> class="org.apache.cxf.aegis.databinding.AegisDatabinding"/>    <bean
>> id="JaxWsServiceFactoryBean"
>> class="org.apache.cxf.jaxws.support.JaxWsServiceFactoryBean">
>>                           <property name="dataBinding"
>> ref="aegisDatabinding"/>
>>    </bean>
>>    <jaxws:endpoint">
>>            <jaxws:serviceFactory>
>>              <ref bean="JaxWsServiceFactoryBean"/>
>> </jaxws:serviceFactory>
>>    </jaxws:endpoint>
>
> the service seems to be created, but my client doesn't get a response any more.
> the wsdl looks good afaik. i'll have to dig a bit deeper...
>
> best regards, --- jan.

i don't get jaxws:endpoint working with aegis CXFServlet. if i configure it the
way above, the client doesn't get any connection with the server any more. if i
remove the service-factory all is well though. just that jaxb is used again and
this doesn't support interfaces, which i need for the acegi authentication...

this spring-bean-xml is driving me nuts.

any more ideas? as cxf works fine with jaxb (i.e. default config) - it shouldn't
be that hard to just change to aegis.

best regards, --- jan.