cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Shaw, Richard A" <richard.s...@atkinsglobal.com>
Subject RE: Wsdl returned from secure service
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2007 13:53:59 GMT
I think that half of my issue is that the latest snapshot is for 6th June and the http-jetty
was updated on the 7th June.

Http-jetty.xsd is not included in the 06/06 snapshot.

What will the next snapshot be taken ?

Richard Shaw

¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤

Richard Shaw
Technical Design Authority - Information Solutions Consultancy
Intelligent Transport Systems

Atkins Highways and Transportation
Woodcote Grove, Ashley Road, Epsom, Surrey, KT18 5BW

Tel: +44 (0) 1372 756407
Fax: +44 (0) 1372 740055
Mob: 07740 817586
E-mail: richard.shaw@atkinsglobal.com