cxf-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <ning.ji...@iona.com>
Subject Re: marshalling error
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2007 06:34:54 GMT
Hi
Just answer how to configure AegisBinding on the Servlet-side.
You can create the service by using spring to wire the
JaxWsServerFactoryBean in the bean.xml.

Here is an example:
      xsi:schemaLocation="
">

<bean id="AegisDatabinding"
class="org.apache.cxf.aegis.databinding.AegisDatabinding"/>

<bean id="JaxWsServiceFactoryBean"
class="org.apache.cxf.jaxws.support.JaxWsServiceFactoryBean">
    <property name="wrapped" value="false"/>
    <property name="dataBinding" ref="AegisDatabinding"/>
</bean>

<bean id="greeterServerFactory"
    class="org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsServerFactoryBean"
init-method="create">
    <property name="serviceClass"
value="org.apache.cxf.customer.bare.CustomerService" />
    <property name="serviceBean">
      <bean class="org.apache.cxf.customer.bare.CustomerService"/>
    </property>
    <property name="address" value="/services/test"/>
    <property name="bus" ref="cxf"/>
    <property name="serviceFactory" ref="JaxWsServiceFactoryBean"/>
  </bean>

Cheers,

Willem.