cxf-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <ning.ji...@iona.com>
Subject Re: buildServiceFromWSDL - long processing
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2007 09:20:51 GMT
Hi  Krystian,

Comments in the mail.

Krystian Lider wrote:
> Hi Willem
>
> Thank you for the replay.
> Please see my comments below.
>

> On 6/5/2007 8:42 AM,User Willem Jiang wrote:
>
>> Hi Krystian,
>>
>> Is there only one wsdl that contains all the endpoints information.
>
> In that specific situation yes
>

>> CXF did not cache the wsdl information for the endpoints , it will
>> build all service model from the wsdl and then look up a right
>> definition for the publishing endpoint each time.
>
> Don’t you think that it would be a good idea to cache the wsdl
> information, to avoid parsing the same file several times?

Yes, we should add the wsdl cache for building service from wsdl.
Current we have a WSDLManager can cache the wsdl definition, but I did
not find the code that use it,  I had fill a JIRA for it.

Please monitor this issue.  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-699
> [...]

> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:144)

> at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:248)

> at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:160)

> at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.preInstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:279)

> at
> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:360)

> at
> org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.CXFServlet.loadAdditionalConfig(CXFServlet.java:186)

> at
> org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.CXFServlet.loadSpringBus(CXFServlet.java:156)
>
> at org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.CXFServlet.init(CXFServlet.java:95)
> at
> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.initServlet(ServletHolder.java:433)
>
> at
> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.doStart(ServletHolder.java:256)
> at
> org.mortbay.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:40)
> at
> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.initialize(ServletHandler.java:617)
>
> at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.Context.startContext(Context.java:139)
> at
> org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.startContext(WebAppContext.java:1218)
>
> at
> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.doStart(ContextHandler.java:500)
> at org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.doStart(WebAppContext.java:448)
> at
> org.mortbay.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:40)
> at
> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerCollection.doStart(HandlerCollection.java:147)
>
> at
> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.doStart(ContextHandlerCollection.java:161)

> at
> org.mortbay.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:40)
> at
> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerCollection.doStart(HandlerCollection.java:147)
>
> at
> org.mortbay.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:40)
> at
> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.doStart(HandlerWrapper.java:117)
> at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.doStart(Server.java:210)
> at
> org.mortbay.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:40)
>

> I will try to send more information about that problem when I look
> into cxf sources and try to investigate the problem.

It look some name conflicts of the operation names when build up the
service model from class.
Can you send your jaxws:endpoints xml to list or just check the
<jaxws:endpoint id="***" ?

BTW
You can write a simple standalone server just like the samples hello
world does. It could be much easy for you debug.