cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Steven E. Harris" <...@panix.com>
Subject Getting a JAXWS client to use SOAP 1.2 over HTTP -- workaround for CXF-628?
Date Fri, 18 May 2007 20:44:30 GMT
I'm trying to get a JAXWS client to use SOAP 1.2 over HTTP without
providing a WSDL document. That is, if I construct my service class
passing null for the "wsdl location" parameter, and later call the
addPort() method to add a SOAP port, I need to provide a binding ID to
indicate my preference for SOAP 1.2 over HTTP.

Per JIRA issue CXF-628, doing so in the manner prescribed by the JAXWS
documentation fails:

  http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-628

Are there some other binding IDs I can try to use to coax CXF to use
SOAP 1.2?

--
Steven E. Harris