cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Feng Zhang" <fzhangj...@gmail.com>
Subject helloworld simpleType restriction not working
Date Thu, 24 May 2007 17:21:42 GMT
To whom it may concern:

This might not be a CXF specific question. But as I tried the CXF helloworld
example using soapUI to test the greetMe operation, I found out that
when the GreetMe request length exceeds the restriction maxlength=30,
nothing happened, the response was totally normal as if there is no
restriction ever applied, no fault thrown.

Also,  my soapUI says "initializing SSL" when connecting to the
helloworld.wsdl, which puzzeled me, I didnot see anything related to SSL in
the helloworld.wsdl.

Thanks in advance for any inputs.

Feng