cxf-users mailing list archives

From Freeman Fang <freeman.f...@iona.com>
Subject Re: soap:address location
Date Thu, 31 May 2007 03:06:42 GMT
Hi John,

If you want a dynamic server location/path in wsdl, you need deploy your
service into servlet container. If you start standalone server, you need
specify address for jaxws:endpoint(like
http://localhost:9000/hello_wold) in your spring configuration file.

Would you please send us your test case if you still have problem?

Thanks very much

Freeman