cxf-users mailing list archives

From Freeman Fang <freeman.f...@iona.com>
Subject Re: helloworld sample simpleType restriction not working
Date Fri, 25 May 2007 02:01:30 GMT
Hi Feng,

Brice is correct, generated stub can't do the schema validation.
But if you run client from ant client, you will see we do this schema
validation since by this way, we pass in wsdl to the client, so the
client can build service model from wsdl, which include the schema
restriction.
In fact, we show this feature in the demo code, in client main line you
can see

System.out.println("Invoking greetMe with invalid length string,
expecting exception...");
        try {
            resp = port.greetMe("Invoking greetMe with invalid length
string, expecting exception...");
        } catch (Exception e) {
            System.out.println("Expected exception has occurred: " +
e.getMessage());
        }

Thanks very much

Freeman