cxf-users mailing list archives

From James Mao <james....@iona.com>
Subject Re: about cxf-2.0-incubator-RC-src
Date Mon, 14 May 2007 02:31:54 GMT
I'm glad to hear that.
What's the JDK version you used previously? i might need to test against
it. and if it's a problem, we need to doc it for later release, or fix
the issue if we can.

Honestly, i don't know why the sys test will fail. sometimes it do fail
occasionally (server timeout etc.), but if you go into systest and do a
 > mvn test -Dtest=HTTPClientPolicyTest

See if the test can pass successfully,  if  the test passed, then do a

 >mvn test

Regards,
James