cxf-users mailing list archives

From Freeman Fang <freeman.f...@iona.com>
Subject Re: WSDL location
Date Fri, 11 May 2007 08:22:55 GMT
Hi Richard,

It's not always compulsory that you put wsdlLocation in your WebService
annotation of Impl class now in CXF.
Try remove wsdlLocation in your WebService annotation and CXF will build
service from class but not build service from wsdl . If it still doesn't
work(doc/bare now have some problem when build service from class, so in
this case, wsdlLocation is compulsory, we are trying to fix it now ),
would you please provide the wsdl file you are using?

Thanks very much

Freeman

Shaw, Richard A wrote:
> I've just migrated my code from Celtix to CXF and have the following issue to do with
WSDL locations, can anybody help.

> When I deploy my service I get a can't find WSDL error because it is searching for it
in my development paths.

> I've ensured that the wsdlLocation in my WebService annotation is a relative path which
used to make it work in Celtix, but now I think it is using the annotation in the auto generated
Service or Port class which always seems to be an absolute path.

> Even if I pass a relative path into wsdl2java it still put an absolute path in the annotations.
>
> Is there another way to tell CXF where my wsdls are at runtime ?
>
> I'm not using a container.
>

> Richard Shaw
>
> ¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤

> Richard Shaw
> Technical Design Authority - Information Solutions Consultancy
> Intelligent Transport Systems
>
> Atkins Highways and Transportation
> Woodcote Grove, Ashley Road, Epsom, Surrey, KT18 5BW
>
> Tel: +44 (0) 1372 756407
> Fax: +44 (0) 1372 740055
> Mob: 07740 817586
> E-mail: richard.shaw@atkinsglobal.com
>
> www.atkinsglobal.com/its <http://www.atkinsglobal.com/its>
>

> This email and any attached files are confidential and copyright protected. If you are
not the addressee, any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. Unless
otherwise expressly agreed in writing, nothing stated in this communication shall be legally
binding.

> The ultimate parent company of the Atkins Group is WS Atkins plc.  Registered in England
No. 1885586.  Registered Office Woodcote Grove, Ashley Road, Epsom, Surrey KT18 5BW.