cxf-users mailing list archives

From Dan Connelly <daniel.s.conne...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: User Guide: RESTful Services (out of date?)
Date Mon, 07 May 2007 01:28:01 GMT
Thanks Andrea:

The code and the sample you suggested did the trick.

However, I have another question:   Can CXF marshall/unmarshal to DOM
instead of JAXB in Service style coding?      Alternatively, how can I
intercept the client messages for XML processing.

The restful_dispatch sample dpes expose DOM, but I want to use Service
style coding rather than Provider style.    In my service I want to be
able to process client messages using XSLT, not object code.    Or, I
could use a SaxonInterceptor.    Is there a sample of either of these 2
approaches?

    --   Dan