cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: jaxws:endpoint wsdlLocation attribute -- form for class path reference?
Date Thu, 03 May 2007 20:11:44 GMT
On Thursday 03 May 2007 12:45, Steven E. Harris wrote:
> > If you know of a way to clean that up a bit, I'd love to hear it.
>
> First I'll need to understand this phase distinction better.

First point: I am by no means a spring expert.   Quite the opposite.
I've avoided spring as much as possible.  :-)

Basically, in the servlet, we need to have some objects that the Servlet
provides set into the bus that spring creates.   Those objects aren't
created by any spring xml or anything like that.   There may be some way
to pre-initialize the context with those objects such that they could be
built right into the bus immediately.   I really don't know.   If so,
that could solve the problem and we could just do everything all at once
and be done with it.

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer