cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Conrad O'Dea" <rightlou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: running CXF service under IBM JDK on AIX
Date Fri, 11 May 2007 13:56:11 GMT
One thing I forgot to mention was the the endpoint was being published
over https.

Some more digging and tweaking of logging output showed the cert could
not be read by the JSSE provider in the IBM JDK.  The default setup of
the IBM JRE could not read the certs.  Downloading and installing the
unrestricted policy files allowed me to get over this problem.